Gifted

Molly and Claire were staring at me. I could barely move. Death wanted me dead. To join his army of powerful girls. I felt Helen, she was still here.
"What's my power?" I asked aloud. The planchete moved, spelling out T O  D O  W I T H  M I N D.
"Anything to do with the mind?" It slid to yes. Then I hear Molly say, "This is so fake."
"How can you say this is fake?" I demanded.
"I didn't. I thought that. Oh my god, you can read minds" She squeled.
"Do I have any powers?" She asked the board. The planchete moved to yes.
"Well, what's my power?" F I R E  A N D  E A R T H. "Cool!"
"What about me?" Claire asked. Yes.
A I R  A N D  W A T E R. "Amazing!"
"What do my powers include?" I asked, unsure of what I could do. Helen reappeared. Claire and Molly were frozen, unable to move.
"Don't worry, once I leave, they'll undreeze. Now you have more powers than almost any other person. Mind reading, mind control, telepathy, telekinesis, levitation, premenitions and then you have every element possible. Fire, water, air, earth, shawdow/darkness, electricity, light. You also have a very strong aura. I can't stay much longer, but remember, I will always be here to protect you." She was gone again. Molly and Claire were thinking a lot. I wanted to block it out, so I started to meditate. It worked, I couldn't hear them thinking. They were talking about how cool it was to have elemental powers. They had no idea what I was capable of. That suited me just fine. Because I had already seen my first premenition. And the world was not always going to be like this. One day, the world would be saved. I had no idea by who yet. Then I saw her. It was me.