Chapter 1

~Chrissy

                                                             -7 years ago- 

"Mum are we there yet?" Felicity asked.

"No hun." Mum answered.

"When will be there?" Charlotte whined.

"About an hour to reach there, Charr." Louis replied. 

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo. That's to long." Felicity answered.

"If you go to sleep, then it won't be as long." I told them. They just wouldn't shut up.

"No. I'm not sleepy." Charlotte said. 

"Then do something else." I told them. 

"What do we do?" She asked.

"How about we play a game?" Mum asked.

"What kind of game mum?" Felicity asked.

"The quite game. You can only talk when necessary." Mum answered.

   We all stayed quite. Mum looked back to see if Felicity and Charlotte fell asleep. Since they got bored of not being able to talk, they fell asleep.

"Awwh. They look so cute slee-"

"Mum watch out!" Louis interrupted her. 

  There was a truck coming our way. CRASH! After that all I saw was darkness.

   When I was awoken I was surrounded by people in white. I suppose they were nurses. There were some kind of tubes stuck into my arms. The walls were white. There was a person in the bed next to mine. I looked over to see Louis. I was in the hospital.

"Wh-What happened?" I asked.

"Darling, your in the hospital." The nurse.

"Where is my mum and sisters?" I asked frantically. 

"I'm sorry, but they're gone." The nurse answered.

"Wh-What do you mean gone?" 

"As in, they're in a better place hunny. They're up their." She answered pointing up.

No this can't be. They couldn't have died. They should still be alive!

Right next to me I could see Louis waking up.

~Louis 

   I woke up in a room. It had white walls. People dressed in white. Tubes stuck into my arms. I must've been in a hospital. I looked to my right and saw a girl. She looked so familiar, but who was she?

"What am I doing here?" I asked one of the nurses.

"You and your family got into a car crash. Only you and one of you sister's survived." The nurse said.

"Which one?" I asked.

"Chrissy. The one in the bed right there." She said pointing to the girl. Chrissy? Who was Chrissy? 

"Chrissy? I believe I don't have a sister named Chrissy. I only have two sisters, Charlotte and Felicity. By the way, where are they? Where is my mum?" I asked the nurse.

"Oh gosh! HE's lost some of his memory." The nurse told another nurse.

"Hunny, They're not with us." She told me. 

"As in they're in another hospital?" I asked.

"No as in, they're up there." She answered pointing up. 

~Chrissy

   Wow. I can't believe he doesn't remember me. We were the closest. He was the guy I told everything to. Like my secrets, my crush. He knew everything about me. And now he doesn't remember me? 

       We were able to go to a adoption center thing. Louis got adopted after a few weeks. We never talked after the hospital. It just didn't feel right. I was sent to a foster care. I had five other siblings there. Soon after we moved to California in the United States of America. I got detained by the police because supposedly I posed a danger to myself. That's the reason I got that tattoo on my lip. Then we moved back to Doncaster. When I turned 14 I ran away with my older brother. He was 17. We lived with each other for a while. He got married and moved to France with his wife. I didn't want to go so I stayed at the house. I got a job at Starbucks and that's where I met my two best friends, Elsie and Dacey. Turns out they ran away also and lived in different houses. It took a few months and some other jobs to get to where we are now. We got ourselves a new house and moved in with each other. Now were models and in college. I hardly remember my past. I only remember bits and pieces like I had three siblings but two died and one is out there somewhere. I don't remember who it is and what his or her name is. If I saw their face, then probably I would remember them, but I doubt it. Hopefully we do meet someday.

________________________________________________

I just want to thank arthena123 Soooo much for the cover you see on the right!

Let me know how you guys like the story. It would mean soo much!

Don't forget to vote if you like it.

-Kaylen