A Secret Romance?

She almost squealed when Valentine dropped her, grunting softly when her back hit his mattress. She shifted herself more comfortably, propped up on the pillow pile that the wife of one of his men had made when she'd made the bed that morning. Her eyes didn't miss the smirk on his beautiful face, his braids falling forward over his shoulder as he knelt on the foot of the bed. And all that she could think about was that he looked more dangerous than a vampire, at that moment, as he crawled slowly the bed AND her body until he was looming over her. He did not miss the entranced way that she was looking at him, which made him smirk again as his face hovered over hers. Her head tilted back into the pillows as she looked up at him with cocoa eyes turned to dark chocolate.

"What is going through that sweet little mind of yours, Willow Swan?" He asked as his lips hovered a hair's breadth over hers.

Willow gulped inaudibly, though she did notice his eyes go to her neck as she did.

"Question is..." She spoke finally, "...whether or not you actually want to know..."

This made him smirk again and Willow couldn't help but get wet. She did every time he smirked...without fail. And Luke never failed to remind her of that every time he picked her up at her place, when he'd drop her off at Valentine's, when he picked her up again and then when he dropped her back at home. Though, Willow didn't mind the teasing, because Luke was always smiling about it. He'd said that she might succeed where Jocelyn had once failed: saving Valentine Morgenstern from becoming a demon. She knew he was dark tainted, nothing could change that. But could she actually save him from falling completely?

"Maybe I do," He spoke finally.

Willow's breath stopped in her throat, when Valentine closed that tiniest distance and kissed her. Luke had teased her about her always smelling so much like Valentine, that his Pack thought the two friends were Mates. Yes, with a capital fucking M too. This was the first time, ever, that she actually was kissed by the man. They were quite close, because he was a dark man by nature and he liked how she looked at him with the purest of heart's eyes. And Willow loved how he would wax poetic. Such a Shakespearean soul.

Valentine noticed how Willow's thoughts were distracting her as he pulled back slowly.

"Where are you, Little Swan," Valentine spoke, dipping his head to put his lips by her earlobe, "that takes your attention from the task at hand?"

Willow gave an embarrased blush, which made him chuckle softly. Willow exhaled when his warm breath touched her skin, her skin pricked with goosebumps. Something that Valentine did not miss. Because of how close his ear was to her mouth, he did not miss the sub-vocal moan in her exhale. He breathed softly on the spot, earning that same exhale once more.

"Distracted, Little Swan?" He teased her, before brushing his lips over the spot he breathed on, "whatever by?"

Willow hid her moan with a chuckle, "Oh, you demon..."

Valentine loomed over her with a smirk on his face and a gleam in his eye, before dipping forward to whisper in her ear.

"I am your demon, my love," He whispered softly.