2.

After wearing the tight black dress that hardly covers my ass and is screaming: 'I am looking for trouble.' , leaving my Victoria Secret alike hair hanging loosely on my waist and wearing only some eye-liner and some nude lipstick we finally head off to that new club Irina has been talking about all this time. Only when we are waiting outside the doors of the club for the bouncers to let us in I notice that my B.F.F. is extremely hot. 

Irina is wearing a short tight skirt that is sparkling and a long-sleeved black T-Shirt that is kind of floating around her. The look is completed by black stilettos and straight hair. 

'Trying to impress someone?' I ask her with my eye-brows raised. 

'Just wanna have fun.' She replies while we are finally allowed in. 

'Listening to Hannah Montana much?' I answer quoting her. 

'God no. I am not some thirteen year old teenager you know.' She says while I am laughing my ass off at her expression. 

Noticing that we are now in the club I grab her arm and pull her to the bar not caring to pay attention to the decoration of my surroundings. I never really got to finish my glass of whiskey anyway. 

After 3 glasses of whiskey, some shots and dancing like there is no tomorrow I feel the need to breathe some fresh air. Irina left a while ago with a hot guy with dirty blonde hair and I have danced with some really sexy guys without going any further. I am not in the mood anyway. I apologize to the guy I am currently dancing with and make my way through the sweaty bodies to the back door of the club.  

'Finally, some fresh air.' I think walking to the dark alley and passing by people who are making out. 

I find a spot away from the people and rest my back against the cold brick wall feeling exhausted. I contemplate whether I should walk home or take a taxi and decide against walking since it is 3 o'clock in the morning.  

I am about to walk back in the club and then leave when I hear someone whistling. 

'You really know how to catch the attention now, don't you?' I hear someone say.  

A part of me really freaks out when it hears the sexy voice of the stranger leaning against the wall a few meters away from me in the shadows and wants me to disappear immediately and then another part of me wants to find out more about the stranger with the alluring voice. 

Being torn inside and wanting to know why I didn't notice him earlier I decide to stay where I am and wait for his next move. 

He lifts himself from the wall and comes a little closer allowing me to inspect him. 

He has brown disheveled hair that are at the exact perfect length and work wonders for him, deep brown eyes that are staring at me intently and somehow look mad and a strong jaw. He is taller than me by one or two inches - note the fact that I am wearing high-heels - and has broad shoulders and a fit and strong body. It is obvious that he is muscled, however without being bulky. He is wearing a simple light grey T-Shirt, a pair of washed jeans that hang low on his hips and a pair of classic Timberland boots. Although he isn't dressed for a club he definitely looks like he is at his element. 

After I am done checking him out I notice that he has been doing the same thing and now with a smirk on his lips is coming near me. 

'Shit.' I think and I am about to start panicking when my eyes meet his. I freeze and stare at him feeling like we are the only ones here. I suddenly have a feeling of burning desire and the urge to make him mine, not as much sexually as to know that he is mine and no one else's. 

I snap out of it only to discover that his body is now a few inches away from mine. I mentally hiss and scowl at myself for being so easily distracted. His breath is fanning over my face and I try to think of a way to get myself out of this mess. However, I find it extremely difficult to think with him being so close to me. 

He places his hands on either side of my head and his muscles tense as they are lifting his weight.  

He is now closer to me than ever and my eyes are widening at his close proximity. 

'You have no idea how much I want to taste you right now.' He says in a husky tone. 

And then it dawns on me. Why the hell am I staying willingly with this perverted asshole. I mean he sure is hot and all but he is also quite dangerous.  

I look around for other people hoping that if I scream someone will help me and I spot the pairs from earlier who are still making out. I am about to start screaming for help when he realizes it and prevents me by covering my mouth with his hand. 

'I don't think that we would like to cause any trouble now would we?' He says his voice sounding threatening. 

I lift my leg and in one swift move I knee him at his manly hood. He immediately takes his hands and places them protectively around his crotch growling from the pain. 

'Actually we would want it.' I say and walk quickly away from him. 

I am not more than 5 meters away from him when someone grabs me and throws me against the wall. I groan and am about to fall on my knees when the same someone pinches me hard against the wall. 

'That hurt.' I state feeling dizzy. 

'You really shouldn't have done that.' I hear him say before I doze off into a welcoming darkness.