My First 3* (horse story)

Hi guys/gals. I hope you like the first chapter

This is my first story so please enjoy it

Abby

----------------------------------------

"Heels down! I swear you'll come off one day," Sarah screamed from the other side of the jump paddock. Oh my god to much things buzzing around in my head, " what if I do fall off?" Or "what if I don't make it through clear?" The pressure was starting to become much more than it should be. Tomorrow is the big day. My first time competing 3 star! I'm Jess, I have brown, straight hair and have freckles all over my face. I've been riding since I was 3 and I'm now 28. I was preparing for Melbourne 3 Day Event. I love jumping but I get nervous when I compete. The next practise jump was in front of me. " And.........UP...............good Jess. That was much better!"

Sarah is my instructor. She has black hair and hazel eyes. She has been teaching me ever since I was a little girl. My horse is named King. He is a grey thoroughbred x Warmblood. He is 11 years old and stands 16.1 hands. "Good boy King!" I said.

"Go and untack now. That was a good lesson. Cross-country tomorrow," Sarah informed me.

A- enter canter

X- halt salute

Proceed in trot

C- track left

..........................

This dressage test wasn't going to be easy to remember.

________________________________________________________

Sorry about the first chappie. Bit of writers block😿