chpt. 4

Riley's pov

       "RULESSSSSSSSS," I scream, "You HAVE to do, or answer truthfully, whatever the truth or dare is. If you refuse.... Umm.... You have to take off an article of clothing. First one to be fully naked, loses."

"Truth or dare?" Louis asks me.

"DARE!" I scream bravely.

This might end badly..... But whatever. It COULD be fun....

He smirks and says, "I dare you....... To...... toooooo......... EAT SOME OF THIS LIQUID SOAP!!!!!!!!"

HA! I thought he would do worse.

I take the bottle of hand soap, and pour some in my mouth.

IT WAS FUCKING DISGUSTING. But, I swallow.

"Open," Louis commands.

I obey, and he nods when he sees I swallowed it.

"Ok," I say to Lou, "Truth or dare?"

"Umm..... truth," he says.

"*cough* chicken *cough,*" I say.

Louis narrows his eyes at me, but doesn't change his choice.

I roll my eyes and say, "If you HAD to have sex with a member of One Direction, who would it be and why?"

"Erm....." he says, "Liam? Because...... I don't know....... I think he'd be the most fun." he blushed at the end.

"Woah there!" I say, "I did NOT need that image in my head...."

He shakes his head, and says, "Neither did I...... Now, truth or dare????"

"Truth," I say.

"Why'd you choose us over your cheer team?" he asks.

That made me think..... Why DID I?????

"Ummm," I answer, "Because........... Because, I wanted to get to know Niall. I mean, he is my brother after all. Plus, it would be cool seeing the world on tour. You guys all seem pretty cool. AND, I can get back on cheer next year. This might be only a once in a lifetime oportunity."

We go on like this  for abut two hours.

Louis-has one sock on and his boxers.

I- am in my bra and underwear.

AND I CAN FUCKING TELL, LOUIS IS MEAMNING TO ASK ME TO DO THE DIRTIEST, GROSSEST THINGS, JUST SO HE CAN GET ME NAKED.

Why did I choose that rule?????!!!!!!

Someone. Kill. Me. Now.

"TRUTH OR-" Louis asks me.

I cut him off, because I screamed, "DARRRREEEEEE!!!!!!"

He thinks for a moment, and says, "I dare you, to go outside dressed as you are now, and make out with the first person you see."

My face pales, "B-but, what if Niall kills me?"

"About that....." Louis says, "Harry texted me about thirty minutes ago. He said Niall cooled down..."

"WHATTT???!" I scream.

Lou smirks and says, "I guess there's no reason you can't do the dare then."

I cross my arms over my chest.

I unlock the door.

And step outside.

...............

NOTE: ENDING OF CHAPTER 4!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) AHA, SORRY BOUT THE CLIFF HANGER!!!! xD

WELLL, VOTE, FOLLOW, AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

OH. AND READ MY NEW STORY "WHAT IF.... IT WAS ALL JUST ONE CRAZY DREAM?" IT'S A 1D FAN-FIC!!!!!!!!!!! :)

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

STAY BRIGHT/BEAUTIFUL MY SHINING STARS!!!!!! xx :)