*Stolen Kisses Chapter. 1*

Start from the beginning

My mind snapped back to reality and I stared back the the nameless guy who had just kissed me, his eyes bore holes into mine almost as if he was looking into my soul.

"I finally found my Elisabeth..."

"W-what!?"

I gaped at him trying to understand what he had just said, first of all my name WASN'T Elisabeth it was Alexandria Parker though I prefer Alex for short.

He smiled just a little shy smile or whatever you call it when the corner of your mouth curves up just a little.

He popped his around the side of the building I was pressed up against and checked to see if anyone was near, it seemed like he saw somebody because he held onto my hands tightly and said in a low urgent voice.

"Close your eyes, I promise I won't hurt you but please just close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you too."

I knew deep down not to listen to this complete stranger, I knew that I was to run and never look back but something in his eyes told me to listen to him, to trust him because my life may be on the line.

I squeezed my eyes shut and held my breath as we waited for something or someone to come by, I heard the sound of punches being thrown and kicks being hit.

I wanted to open my eyes so much the curiosity was eating up at my will, but I did what the boy had told me, to keep my eyes closed until he told me not too.

I heard grunts and moans, I felt the side of a fist brush across my cheek and air suddenly whooshing just past my left ear.

If my eyes had been open I would have witnessed the mystery person fighting the boy with blue eyes, had thrown a punch my way and the blue eyed boy hit the guy hard enough to only let the hit thrown at me barely touch my cheek.

I threw myself downward covering my head and squeezing my eyes even tighter, I pressed my forehead against my knees and continued to hear the muffled sounds of the two people fighting each other.

Finally the sound of a heavy thud onto the ground told me that one of the two had finally lost, I prayed and prayed that the blue eyed boy won as I looked up.

He stood before me with a glint in his bright blue eyes, I stood up straight and looked over his shoulder to the burly man unconscious on the ground.

"So... you beat that guy up... why?"

"He was going to take you away from me."

"What do you mean, you keep saying as if I BELONG to you now or something!?"

"You do, you were always mine and always will be mine."

I back up against the wall and stare at him weirdly, his eyes stared into mine as if searching for something until he finally answered.

"That kiss we shared, only you could make me feel like that..."

That reply sounded like it was from some line from a book, and I started to laugh and laugh clutching my chest.

He gave me a quizzical stare and leaned up against me, his body pressed up against mine his mouth brushed my ear as he spoke.

"This is serious Elisabeth, Im not joking about this you ARE mine for now and forever you said so yourself."

Come on! This Elisabeth again, I mean did he mistake me for someone or something?

He brushed his lips down my neck sending shivers up my spine, I wanted to push this guy away but my arms wouldn't move.

"See? Your body remembers me it wants me, just as much as my body remembers and wants you..."

His hands moved to my hips holding them against his hips, my heart was pounding hard and my breathing became a little ragged as he began to kiss my neck.

"W-what's you n-name?"

I whispered looking anywhere but into his blue eyes, he stopped kissing my neck and said his voice suddenly low and raspy sending more and more shivers throughout my body.

"My name is Domanic Westchester, I'm your husband."

My heart possibly just stopped pounding as I took in this information, this boy thinks Im his WIFE.

Well Dad is going to freak when he finds out Im suddenly married, but hey I'M freaked out myself!

_____________________________________________________________________________

 Victoria: So? What did you think of my new story? Please comment/vote. :) Thank you guys! Love you all! ~♥~