The Party

"Babe my friends are over there," Niall grinned, tugging my hand. Pushing threw the different crowds of people, I was soon greeted by three smiling faces.

"Horan!"

"Nialler you made it!"

"Bout time irish boy." Niall's friends greeted him with hugs and various handshakes.

"Mmmm and who is this fine lady?" a guy with green eyes and black hair grinned at me. He was attractive but nothing compared to Niall.

"Ethan, this is my GIRLFRIEND y/n," Niall smiled, emphasizing the word 'girlfriend.'

"It's night to meet you," i smiled, extending my hand for Ethan to shake.

"The pleasure is all mine," Ethan grinned, placing a soft his on my knuckles. His jealousy taking over, Niall wrapped a protective arm around my waist, pulling my body closer to him. I introduced myself to the rest of the boys who I found their names to be Shane and Luke. We were all talking and laughing until they started to play my favorite song.

"Baby this is my song! Can we please go dance?" I asked Niall, pulling the puppy dog face.

"Maybe later. I'm kinda tired," Niall yawned.

"I'll dance with you Y/n," Ethan smiled, giving me a nickname.

"Oh i instantly feel better. Let's go," Niall said quickly, pulling me away from Niall and his friends. Instead of stopping at the dancefloor, Niall led me outside the club.

"Babe.I thought we were going to dance," I complained.

"I'm sorry Iz. I just had to get out of there. Ethan was about to pounce on you," Niall grumbled, running his hands through his brown hair.

"Niall I don't care about Ethan. I'm in love with you and I always will be. Forever and Always remember baby?" I asked and I could see the color rushing to Niall's cheeks.

"Always and Forever Iz. I promise," Niall breathed and we made our way over to Niall's range rover. Without warning, Niall pushed me against the car, and his lips brushed against mine.

"Niall."

"I'll show Ethan who you belong to," Niall grumbled to himself, but audible enough so I could hear it. Longing for Niall's touch, I grabbed Niall's face and smashed our lips together. My arms found their way around his neck and his found their way around my waist. Lifting my up, I was now sitting on the hood of Niall's car. My legs were spread and Niall's body was in between them. Breaking the kiss, Niall sucked the exposed skin on my neck before moving down to my breasts. I moaned as I felt his tongue glide over the tip, hardening at his touch.

"Niall," I moaned.

"That's it baby." As Niall was playing with my breasts. I reached down and massaged his growing erection through his jeans. Niall moaned loudly before picking me off the car and placing me in the back seat. Niall's eyes turned to lust and he licked his lips as he started to move down my body, placing kisses on my stomach. Without hesitation, i flipped Niall and eyes positions so i was on top of him. Immediately, I made my way down to his dick and he moaned, signaling that's where he needed me the most. With one swift movement, I removed Niall's pants and smirked at his bulge through his boxers. I ducked my head and lightly bit his dick and massaged his balls. Niall tilted his head back, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. I removed his Calvin Klien's and watched as his dick hit his stomach. I took his length in my mouth and began pumping and sucking. I teased him a little by running my tongue over the tip and Niall's moans filled the silent car.I ran my thumb over his balls and I felt Niall shake, an indication he was reaching his climax.

"Baby I need to be in you," Niall moaned and he pulled me up and flipped us over. Before giving me time to adjust, Niall jammed himself into me, and I arched my head back, screaming with complete pleasure. My arms wrapped around Niall's back, pulling him closer to me as Niall began to pump in and out, hitting my good spot every time. I was reaching my high and Niall's irregular movements told me he was too. I felt him twitch as I felt his liquids release in me and I did the same.

"That was amazing baby," Niall panted, pressing a light kiss on my neck.

"Thanks to you. You should get jealous more often," I smirked and Niall grinned, kissing my temple.

---------------------------------------------

By: Nikkisbabe1123