~Bumping Together~

~Emma's P.O.V~

It was a cold winter afternoon. I was walking to History class. My friend ,Jillian, called out to me "Emma!Catch my book!" Jillian threw the book at me. I went to catch the book I guess I wasn't looking where I went because I bumped right into "HIM".The book went flying above us."Oh,Shit its heading straight for Mr. Walters!!!"Jillian screamed,"Run!".Everybody but me and Nick ran. Nick was directly underneath me. We just gazed at eachother until Mr. Walters came out. I got up as fast as I could and i'm pretty sure Nick could see up my skirt. I just blushed violently as I ran off carrying my books. Eventually,Nick will say that me and him made the mess. He's such a cute,honest,and funny boy. He always gets A's. My god he is damn hot...I thought as I sat down in my seat before class started.

Class was the same as usual. Jillian got in trouble for saying 'Deez Nutz' and 'Ha,Got Eem'. I started to doodle in my book. The teacher,Mr. Ott,didn't even notice. I drew me and Nick gazing into eachothers eyes. I then drew a picture of us kissing under a sunset. Every girl's dream is to kiss under a sunset...I thought. The bell rang. I still had 5 more classes to go to.

As the end of the day neared I started to get worried that Nick doesn't love me...