Whole story

He better eat this breakfast after he got pissed that it wasn't ready yet.
Marcus:" Just go to work already."
You:" Do you want your breakfast, or are you going to starve yourself?"
Marcus:" If you would've already had it made then we wouldn't have to be worried about it right now. Would we?"
You:" Well then fuck it. Do what you want. Make your own damn breakfast whenever you want."
You grab your purse off the side of the chair and start walking to the door, but Marcus steps in front of you.
Marcus:" Who the hell do you think you're talking to like that?"
You looked down so he couldn't see the fear in your eye.
Marcus:" Hey!"
He slaps your cheek and pulls your head up by your chin so that you're looking up at him.
Marcus:" I need you to leave that little fairy tale world you're in and come back to fucking reality."
He moves out the way and opens the door for you.
Marcus:" Have a good day at work Babe. Make sure your back in time so we won't miss that office party that you have to go to."

*work*
Damn. Your face was red. It was getting puffy. . . Think of an excuse. . . Alright. Now walk in to work like nothing happened.
Sarah:" Hi Ms. Y/L/N. How are. . .What happened to your face?"
Damn it. What was your excuse?
You:" Hey Sarah. Could you pick up my lunch later? I have a meeting with Mr. Johnson and I can't pick it up."
Sarah:" Sure but-"
You:" Thank you. I'll be in my office."
You walk away so she couldn't ask you again. Once you get to your office door, you reach into your purse to get the key but it falls. Just your luck.
Austin:" Here, I've got it."
He bends over and picks up the key.
You:" Thank you Mr. Mahone."
Austin:" Y/n, I'm not your boss. We're co-workers. Call me Aust. . . Are you okay? What happened to your face?"
Damn! It!
You:" Oh nothing. Just uh. . . Um I. . . I could use some ice."
Austin:" Yeah. Of course. I'll be right back."
You go into your office and shut the door. You feel the side of your face and it's getting worse. Austin comes back and knocks on your door.
Austin:" I've got the ice."
You:" Thank you. . . It's kind of embarrassing, but my face is like this because I was unpacking some boxes and one fell and hit me on the side of my face."
Austin:" Unpacking?"
You:" Um yeah. Me and my husband just moved into a new house. So I've been moving boxes all day and night."
What the hell kind of excuse was that?! You had been moving boxes but that won't explain the huge ass handprint on your cheek.

AUSTIN'S POV:
Apparently she didn't realize that there was a huge ass hand print on the side of her face. She's not fooling anyone. She must've got jumped or in a fight with her friend or something. Maybe it was someone here at the office. . . Or maybe it was her husband.
You:" Well I guess I'll see you at that "mandatory" meeting in a few hours."
Austin:" Oh wait, that's mandatory?"
She laughs.
You:" Actually it's only mandatory for you."
I smile.
Austin:" I guess I'll be there then. Will you save me a seat?"
You:" I can see what I can do Mr. Mah-"
Austin:" I'm sorry what's my name?"
She catches herself and smiles.
You:" Austin. . . Austin Mahone."
Man, she could say my name again. I love how she says it. She says it just like everyone else, but from her it seems different. Wait, I can't do this. she's married. I can't come between her and her husband. I can't flirt with s married lady.

YOUR POV:
*A few months later*
Marcus:" You want to tell me what the hell you're doing?"
He starts walking toward you. You could see the anger in his eyes.
You:" I-I'm just making dinner."
Marcus:" Oh my fucking god. Sometimes you're just so. . ."
He grabs your arms. You could feel his finger nails digging in to your skin. He sighs.
Marcus:" I'm sorry. I know you were just trying to make me happy."
He brings his face closer to yours.
Marcus:" But, you know what really makes me happy. . . When you do what I fucking tell you damnit."
He pushes you back into the stove. You scream from the pain and try to push him off of you. He finally lets you go.
Marcus:" Do what I fucking tell you next time. It's so simple but you fail to understand it."
He walks away and goes to the room. You start crying. Not too loud of course because then he'd hear you. It felt like your skin was falling off. You need to call the police. . . But you couldn't.