Chapter 1: Stealing

I ran as fast as I could from the house. I heard the man yell at me, such hateful words he yelled.
"I hate you, you little abomination. What a ugly child", he said to his wife hoping I couldn't hear but I could. And I was an ugly child with all my scars inside and out.

I ran all the way into town and ran to a lone park bench where I looked at the items I stole. "Seven sliver forks, a nice bracelet, some candles, and a teddy bear", I said to myself. After I counted all my items I walked to the laminated sigh that said Gold's pawn shop. I walked in and seen all the stuff people pawned.

"Hello Andrea, how long has it been. Two months would you say since you've been here last",the man behind the counter asked.
"Hello Mr. Gold how are you. I have something's for you", I said.
"Oh good, now show me", he said as I dropped all my stuff on his counter.
"Seven sliver forks, a bracelet, three candles, and a teddy bear. I'll give you $15.00 for all this stuff", he said.
"But you know I need $25.00 to live for a month", I said sadly.

             "Well I'm sorry Andrea but there's nothing.... Wait you steal things right", he asked.
              "I don't steal I just barrow and give to you", I said.
               "Good because I have a job for you", he said.
                "A job what kind of job", I asked unsure.
              "Well my mother is keeping something very valuable to me and I want it back".
            "What is it", I asked.
              "I'll show you", he said getting a piece of paper and a pen out.

             He drew what looked like a nice necklace with a diamond charm.
           "This Gem necklace used to belong to my sister until she died and gave it to me. But my mother took it from my and I want it back", he said madly.
                "So you want me to get it back", I asked.
               "Yes, I will draw you a map where she live and you go there and get it", he said

               He got another piece of paper and drew a map to his mothers house. "Now go and get the necklace and get back here a soon as possible", he said. "Ok",I said taking the map off the counter and leaving the building.

              I followed the map out into the woods and I seen a little house shine in the moonlight. I walked up to the door, got out my equipment, and picked the lock. When I picked the lock I went in the house and looked around. I seen a staircase and I went up to see a single door at the end of a hallway. I walked softly to the door and opened it slowly.

            When I opened the door to see a womanish thing lay on a bed. I thought she was dead at first but she started to snore. I walked in the room and see the necklace on the bed stand. But next to the bed stand was a crossbow. I moved carefully and grabbed the necklace. With the necklace in my hand I walked out the door.

             But when I walked out the door I accidentally slammed the door waking up the woman. "Who are you" she yelled after seeing me. I ran as fast as I could down the stairs and out the door. She followed closely behind but when I got outside she stopped and started to cry. "Stop please" she cried as I ran farther and farther away.

            When I knew I was safe I slowed down and started to sit down near a little lake. I was so tired I just laid down and fell asleep.

***

    The next day I woke up to a girlish screamed. I seen a bunch of tourists and a little girl screaming at me. "LOOK MOMMA A PUPPY CAN WE KEEP IT" she screamed pointing at me. I didn't know what she was talking about until I looked into the lake and seen I was a wolf. I was no longer a human girl I was a gray haired wolf.

To be continued