Chapter 9. Celebration!

Before Ben could ring the doorbell, Heath opened the door, and grabbed Ben and pulled him inside Lacy's house. "Oh my God, man,- we've missed you! Wow- I-I-can't believe this- you right in front of me- this is great!" Heath, out of breath from excitement returns to give Ben a hug again.

+"You take care of Lacy for me?"

"Yea dude-ofcourse."

+"Where is she?"

"In the room bro- I"

+"I want to see her... If you don't mind... "

"Ofcourse- this way-"

+"Sweet- lets go dude!"

"Okay, okay."

Before they got to the bed room, Lacy walk into the frame, and stood there looking at Ben with tears in her eyes. She had never see this much of a glow in his face before. She didn't quite have a shirt on, it was around her neck. She goes in to give Ben a big hug, and Ben returns it with tears in his eyes as well. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry Ben, I'll never forget you again, I'm so sorry- I should have- I should have... I-" Ben cut her off and put her face into his neck, rested his hand on the back of her head. Lacy was out of breath and crying hard into his shoulder now.

+"It's fine. Don't pity me. I'm better. I missed you a lot and... all that matters is I'm here now." Lacy cried even harder into Bens' arms, and almost fell until Ben caught her. "Woah- Lacy It is really not that big of a deal-please don't make me any more sad than I have been for the past couple weeks. Really, I need some possitive attitudes- not sorry and guilt... and..." Ben trailed off, sitting down with Lacy. He let Lacy finish putting her shirt on and noticed that Heath had dismissed himself. +"Heath? Where are you?" There wasn't an answer for a long time. Ben thought Heath had left. +"I think Heath left Lacy..." She wiped her eyes and looked up at him.

-"I don't think so- just give him a second." Sure enough Heath replied. Ben was shocked. He looked down at Lacy, with question. -"Sometimes you just have to wait."

+"Why the fuck didn't he answer?"

-"He's like that. In case you have not figured it out yet. He likes me too. Not just you-If you still do-I'm not sure. Now is the time to be posit-"

+"I do still like you. I don't ever recall a time of me not thinking about you. Really. It is crazy I know but with all of the other people I sometimes talk to... They wouldnt understand that..." again, Ben trailed off and sat silent resting his head of the frame. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

-"Whats the matter Ben? And oh. I guess somewhere in me, I knew that but I was too busy... Anyway. I like you too Ben. You're still shockingly attractive, despite your cancer. Not a lot of people can pull that back."

+"Thanks I guess." Ben smiled. He then immediately bent down to kiss Lacy again, and he held her there with him. Lacy opened her eyes to find Heath Standing there watching. She pulled away from Ben quickly. Heath turned to walk away, with an irritated look on his face. Before Heath was fully out of sight Lacy had thought of something too fast to really think about finishing the thought.

-"I think we should celebrate Ben's return, shall we?" Heath turned around with intrest, but Lacy could still see the hurt in Heaths eyes. -"Yea, there we go." She said, getting up off of Ben and beckoning for him to get up to. The boys looked at her, then at eachother, then at her again.

"What should we do then Lacy?" Heath asked knowing she hadn't thought about what to do. Lacy saw this and acted cool about it, but before she could answer, and turn back to Ben, Heath cut in. "I mean, what do you think Ben? Want celebrate?" He said with a smile on his face, again, knowing Lacy didn't know what she wanted. Ben caught on quickly.

+"Yea, I think celebration sounds fine, but uh... How are we going to celebrate? Where are we going to celebrate? Who are we going to celebrate with? I mean, You must have some idea, right Lacy?" Ben said slightly amused. Heath smiled at Ben, and looked back to Lacy. Lacy was a little irrited. She stood there with her arms folded and tapping her foot. She nibbled on the side of her lip for a bit and looked at both individually and came to a conclusion.

Lacy pointed at both of them angrily, and demandingly told them what she wanted. -"You, and you, bedroom now!" Both Heath and Ben looked at eachother and looked back at Lacy. Heath smiled cooly and Ben looked passive. Lacy stood serious and marched into her room. -"Fine, I'll go by myself." Heath followed immediately and Ben slowly took off his shirt and went after Heath and Lacy. Heath hadn't had a shirt on, so his shorts were off and he was on the bed in his boxers already. Lacy smiled. -"You going to join us Ben or watch?" Ben looked at her and Heath, and paused for a thought.

+"I could watch... I could join... Hm... What to do what to do..." Ben smiles and jumps onto the bed and kisses lacy. Heath gets jealous and pushes him off.

"Woah dude. If this is a three some, you're going to have to share-"

+"Yeah, yeah, call yourself bro, we're just playing around." Ben smiles at Heath and pulls off his shorts so that he too, is in his boxers. Heath looks at Lacy then at Ben. Ben starts kissing Lacy.

"Yolo I guess huh?" Both Ben and Lacy stop kissing and looked at Heath.

-"Heath, incase you haven't noticed you're the only one who hasn't caught up with the idea yet." Lacy laughs and goes back to kissing Ben.

+"Yea dude, come on and stop being nervous- will 'ya?" Heath rolls his eyes and goes for Lacys underwear. He slides them down, and starts kissing her. Lacy closes her eyes and Ben comes down to where Heath is and whispers something Lacy cannot hear. Before Lacy gets up on to her elbows, Heath is comming up toward her with a smile. He kisses her on her lips and goes down. Heath knew Ben had her taken care of below, to as Lacy started her noises of pleasure, Heath kisses from her lips down to her neck, and sucks on her breasts. Ben continues licking her, but stops finger her... Lacy doesn't stop Ben because she has already had sex before. Ben hesitates because the last time they were together, Lacy was not for anything but oral. Once Bens finger was in he knew that he missed something. He passively shrugged it off and continued licking while fingering. Lacys' legs slide up and both Heath and Ben tell Lacy to get up.

"I got back" Heath says.

+"I've got the front." Ben smiles. +"this is the best celebration ever!" Ben never thought he would ever get to three some with lacy. He had pleased many girls before, this is why he got all of his piercings. Ben was very popular not only among the girls but among his graduating high school class. Ben had lots of friends until is cancer showed up.

Lacy now on her hands and knees, has Heath, for the first time entering her from behind, and  she is blowing Ben. Heath grabs her hips and Ben picks up her hair out of her face and holds it with one hand and massages Lacy with his other. Ben lets of Lacys' hair and rests his hands on her upper back. Both Ben and Heath are enjoying Lacys body. Lacy shut out her mind completely. She went into her own world. Heath went faster, and Lacy braced herself. Heath pulled out and went in slowly. He fingered her butt. Lacy thought this to be weird, but she let him. She could not decide if she liked Heath doing this. Lacy pulled away from Heath, and chocked on Ben. Ben of course liked this. Heath eased her back with a slight tickling touch of his fingers on her sides and teased her with his dick and slid into her butt with ease. Lacy didn't like how this felt but she loved the sound of Heath saying "oh" behind her. Despite her discomfort she let him continue. Heath grabbed Lacys butt and squeezed and slapped it. Lacy thought he was grunting at first, then she noticed he was, and that it hurt him a little. Lacy lifted her hands and rested them on Ben to stable herself onto Heath. Lacy was extremely uncomfortable with this but she liked the sound of Heaths pleasure noises a lot. Lacy now sitting on Heaths lap, lets Ben exit her mouth, and he comes down, almost touching knee to knee with Heath, and kisses Lacys neck and caresses her body. Heath moves Lacy up and down while Ben kisses and caresses her. While Lacy kissed Ben she thought about how much she loved the sound of Heaths voice and why she liked it so much. She didn't understand why she would almost do anything to hear him moan again. Lacy wanted to be alone with Heath for a while. She felt bad because she hadn't seen been in a long time.

-"Hey, why don't we take a break? I'm hungry... And thirsty."