Sirius Black x Reader

I walk down the hall to the Y/H common room, when out of nowhere Sirius Black comes my way. ''Hey Y/L/N! I need to hide from Remus can you help me?''
''Why would I help you of all people Black?''
''I'll pay you.'' Black says desperately. ''Fine!'' I reply rolling my eyes. So I take him to the Room of Requirements. I go to leave but Black stops me. ''Wait I want to pay you back.'' He says smirking. ''What do you mean Black?''

Before I knew it, I was kissing Black. Black pulls away and sucks on my neck, leaving marks all over it. I moan in pleasure. ''Oh yes Black that feels so fucking good!'' I moan. I take his shirt and tie off and and he takes of my tie, shirt and bra off. Black starts sucking on my left breast and massages my right one. ''Mmmm yes Black.'' Black then pulls away ready to unzip my skirt, but I kneel down in front of his enormous erection. I take off his trousers. Then I pull his underwear down with my teeth.

I get his hard dick in my hand, and start jerking him off. ''Mmm yes. Oh mmmm Y/L/N just like that!'' I sense he's about to cum so I put his rock hard dick in my mouth and bob my head up and down. ''Ahhhh fuck!'' Black moans as he cums into my mouth.

Black lays me down onto the bed and unzips my skirt and takes off my knickers. He starts licking my pussy. ''Ohh yes Black! Mmmm!'' I moan. Soon I moan ''Oh fuck yeah Black!'' As I release.

Let's just say the rest of the night was filled with lots of cum and fucking...