Chapter 1: S⃟E⃟C⃟R⃟E⃟T⃟S⃟

AUTHORS NOTE
THAT PICTURE ABOVE IS MY WORK. SO IF YOU USE IT THEN PLEASE GIVE CREDIT. I KNOW IT IS CRAPPY PHOTOSHOP BUT YOU NEVER KNOW XD TANKS CHU! >~<
________________________
            "Aghhhhh....." You think to yourself, as you look out the window of a dusty old carriage.
              You have been in this carriage for about 6 hours now. You are on your way to the Phantomhive manor to help out the butler there since apparently the so called "Ciel Earl Phantomhive" will be out for a while on "business".
          You really don't want to but....you have to since your family will need the money you are about to make.
          "Hip!" Yelled the carriage man (carriage driver person I don't know what to call him XD) at the horse.
        "We're here! Now get out you dirty piece of garbage!" Yelled the carriage man at you.
         "I would be happy too." You say to him with attitude. (OHHHH....someone has some BIG balls....)
          "Want to give me more mouth!?" He kicks you out. Literally. You land on the dusty dirt ground.  
           You look up to see a tall,slick, handsome, butler dressed in black. You were at his feet.
          "Oh my....are you okay? I will help you up. You seem to need at some assistance." The butler said as he grabbed your hand, and brought you back up to your feet. He was about 3 feet taller than you. (Dang! XD shorty)
            "I-I'm fine." You tell him as you observe him. And notice the HUGE manor behind him. It was beautiful.
           "Aw, you don't look fine. You have a scratch on your face." The butler said as he stroke your face ever so softly with his gloved hand. You started to take great liking to him.
            "I-I think I will be okay. Thank you. So um....." You say embarrassed because he's all dressed up and you look like you just came out of a chicken coop.
             "Oh my! My apologies! I haven't introduced myself! I am Sebastian, the Phantomhive butler." He said with his hand on his chest.
               "Oh....H-hi....Sebastian...." You say nervously...
                "Hello. And what might be your name?"
                 "M-my n-name is Falce..."
                   "Hello Falce! And would you like to know where you are staying tonight?"
                   "S-sure..."
                     "Okay. This way please." Sebastian said as he walked into the manor. You followed him Into a huge room. It seemed to be the main room as soon as you walk in. There was a staircase in the middle. So you follow him up and and observe a old creepy painting of a couple. Not just any couple though .....it was your parents.