Lily And James Announce Lily's Pregnancy

Remus' P.O.V.

I got off the phone after assuring Lily for at least the tenth time that we would be in Godrics Hallow at precisely seven o'clock this evening. Now just to tell Sirius.

"Hey Ri?"

"Yeah?"

"I know you had plans tonight, but, Lily has something really important to tell us, and wants us to come for dinner."

"Rem we just saw them. Why didn't they tell us the other day?"

"I don't know. It sounds important though."

"I had plans though."

"I know baby. Can't we just do it tomorrow?"

"I guess. It just won't be as special."

"I can always tell her that we can't cancel our plans."

"No we'll go. I'll just have to put off the first part till tomorrow."

"Well okay. Dinner's at seven."

"Okay. I'll be back soon alright?"

"Alright. Love you."

"Love you." Sirius pulled me down for a quick kiss before going upstairs to our room. I sat on the couch pondering over what Sirius' plans had been, and what was so important that Lily had to tell us.

Sirius' P.O.V.

"Love you." I pulled Remus down for a quick kiss then headed up to our bedroom to hide his present for our anniversary. Of course our anniversary wasn't really until tomorrow, but I was going to give it to him tonight at midnight. All well, I sighed wrapping the bracelet back up and sticking it back into the drawers beside our bed. There was still later. Remember to move our reservations to tomorrow night. Actually cancel our reservations. I'll make dinner tomorrow. I grabbed the handheld that Remus had insisted on having installed and called the little restaurant on the other side of town.

"Hello thank you for calling Wild Honey this is Mary speaking."

"Hi Mary could I speak to Mr. Swenson please."

"May I ask who's speaking?"

"Tell him it's Sirius."

"One moment please."

I waited for a moment before a new voice came on the line.

"Sirius? How can I help you?"

"Well you know those reservations I had for tonight?"

"Of course. 8 sharp."

"I need to cancel them. Something came up and Remus made a promise to a friend to be there for her, and I very well can't celebrate our anniversary alone."

"Of course. Would you like to reschedule them?"

"I'm not sure right now. Actually could I reschedule the reservation for two days from tomorrow?"

"Of course Sirius. It's thanks to you that I even opened this restaurant."

"Oh stop. You're making me blush Dylan."

"Well it always has been rather easy to do. How is Remus by the way?"

"He's good. I think he suspects something though."

"Well he was always smarter than you Siri. Plus you've been planning this for a while now."

"Oi! You wound me. I thought you loved me Dyl?"