Hello!

'Hi I'm the Author. Welcome to my ask or dare a Durarara character! I guess I should bring the characters out now since that's what your here for.' I said.

'First is Izaya Orihara.' I say. "Hello my precious human, and Author. Do ask me as many questions as you like and answer as truthfully as I can." Izaya said. 'Strange, but ok to the next person.'

'Next is Masaomi Kida.'I say. "Hey I'm Masaomi Kida and if any of you lovely ladies would like to ask me a question I'd be happy to answer." Masaomi said blowing a kiss. 'Please stop.' I say. "Author, your no fun." Masaomi said pouting. 'Anyway, To the next character!'

'Third is Mikado Ryugamine.' "H-Hello I'm Mikado Ryugamine, it's very nice to meet you." Mikado said and bowed. 'Don't be so formal.' I said. "Sorry." Mikado said. 'It's fine, just finish your interdiction.' "Ok, please ask me any question you'd like and I'll answer it truthfully." Mikado said. 'Good job, on to the next character!'

'Next is the last High schooler, Anri Sonohara.' I say pointing to her. "Hi I'm Anri Sonohara, ask me any question and I'll answer it truthfully." Anri said. 'Well that was boring.' I say."I'm sorry." Anri said. 'It's fine don't worry about it hopefully you'll be asked some good questions. Away! To the next character!'

'Fifth is Shizu-chan Heiwajima.' I said. "Don't call me that." Shizou said. 'To late.' I say. 'Anyway back to your introduction.' I say. Shizou sighed. "Hey. I'm Shizuo Heiwajima ask me any question and I'll answer it." Shizuo said. "Well that was boring. Can't you think of anything better Shizu-chan?" Izaya said.

'Izaya! I told you stay in the back!' I shout. Shizuo dropped his cigarette and stepped on it. 'Oh no, not here!' I say. Shizuo picked up a vending machine. 'No! Not my vending machine!! That one has skittles!' I said.

"IIIIZZZZAAAAYYYYAAAA!!!" Shizuo shouted running after Izaya as Izaya ran away. 'Come back here with my vending machine!!' I say as I ran after them. ".................." Everyone said. "I guess I'll continue it." Masaomi said.

"Next is Shinra Kishitani!" Masaomi said. "Hi, I'm Shinra, the underground doctor. Ask me any question you want and I'll answer it." Shinra said smiling. Masaomi sighed. "You have to say something more romantic if you want to impress the ladies." Masaomi said. "I'm not trying to impress ladies." Shinra said.

Masaomi grabbed his heart dramatically. "Not trying to impress the ladies? Then what do you do?" Masaomi asked. "Well I work and hang out with Celty." Shinra said smiling. "Oh! So you have a girlfriend so can't impress the ladies." Masaomi said smirking. "Yes exactly." Shinra said.

Then the door opened. I came in with Shizuo as he held my vending machine. 'Sorry I took so long, Shizuo ran faster than I expected.' I say as Shizuo put the vending machine down and I sat in my chair. 'Now, On to the next character!'

'And last but not least (Especially since there is some character that I haven't named.) Celty Sturluson!' I said. "Hi I'm Celty Sturluson ask me any question you want and I'll answer it." Celty typed. "But nothing perverted!" Shinra shouted.

'But Shinra that's the fun of it.' I said. "No way! I won't let anyone ask my Celty something like that!" Shinra said. 'Geez Shinra calm down. I was Joking.' I say. "Good." Shinra said. 'Kinda.' "What!?" Shinra shouted.

'Now since it's the end we should say good bye.' I say. "Hey! Don't ignore me!" Shinra shouted. 'Ok we'll start from Izaya and end with Celty.' I said.

"Good bye my humans I can't wait to see what kind of question you'll ask me." Izaya said. 'You're a strange man.' I say. "Why would you think that?" Izaya asked. 'Reasons. Anyway! Massomi say bye.'

"Good bye beautiful ladies. Don't forget to ask me questions!" Masaomi said. 'Masaomi, there are men here to.' I say sighing. "I know." Masaomi said. 'Ok, Mikado your next. '

"G-Good bye everyone hopefully I'll get to answer all you questions." Mikado said. 'Good, now Anri.' I say. "Bye. I hope I can answer all your questions." Anri said. 'Ok next is. Wait.' I say then I grab Izaya and put him in the back. 'Stay.' I said to him. Then I come back.

'Ok, say bye Shizuo.' I say to Shizuo. "Bye." Shizuo said. 'That was boring.' I mumbled "What?" Shizuo said. 'Nothing, now Shinra, it's your turn.' I said. "Finally, good bye everyone. And don't you dare ask Celty anything perverted or you'll have to go through me." Shinra said with a strange smile.

'Creepy.' I say as I shiver. "What?" Shinra said. 'Oh nothing. Next is Celty.' I said. "Good bye, hopeful I can answer all your question." Celty typed. 'And before Shinra says anything I'll say bye as well.' I said.

'Bye guys! I'll be in a corner waiting for you to ask questions!' I say waving. "Yeah the author is a loner so she probably will." Masaomi said. 'Hey!' I said. "Anyway bye guys." Masaomi said. "Bye!" Everyone said.