First Lessons

If you can't handle the heat, just skip the chapter. This book will be mature, no beating about the bushes so please kindly exit by first clicking the star at the bottom and then go to next chapter.

Elsa

My first class of the day: Math. I was exhausted from last night's party and didn't get the name of our math teacher.

A folded piece of paper landed on my desk when the teacher turned around to write a formula which people didn't bother writing down. They were probably were as exhausted as I was if not more.

Hey, bored to death. Entertain me. ~Jack

I took a glance at him and he seemed to be drawing something.

How? I am as bored as you are.~Elsa

I used my pen to pass the note which was in my palm then he got the message and took the pen plus what was in my palm.

Soon the note was back.

Bad start for us, ey?

Tell me about it.

Just as I was passing the note. Someone had to call the teacher.

"Iana please hold it. Elsa and Jack mind passing your note forward?" He said.

"Sure." Jack said and told the boy in front of him to pass it.

'What the fuck?' I mouthed to him amd he shrugged.

The teacher read the note and nodded. He slipped it in his pocket.

"Iana, your question?"

I had to shoot a glare at her. Maybe she didn't have a question.

"Could you repeat what you explained? I didn't understand it." Iana said.

"Anything for a student who pays attention." He really was angry.

Not my fault he was boring.

Just as he was explaining, the bell rang and all the pupils dashed out, including Iana.

"What was that note all about?" Anna asked.

She and Rapunzel are in the same math class as I am. The next class I share with Merida. Which is History, my worst.

"Just a talk on how bored we were." I shrugged putting my books away.

Our lockers were not really far apart.

"My sister, sending notes in class instead of paying attention. I thought that was my job." Anna said taking out her books.

"Shut up Anna." I said shutting my locker.

"Let's get to our classes." Rapunzel said walking towards us. "Don't want to be late on our first day of lessons."

"Sure. See you around." I said as I walked away.

******

Hiccup

"Oh Hiccup." Astrid moaned as I kissed her neck.

Right now we skipped class to have our 'moment'. Her legs were wrapped around my waist and I made small thrusts against her so that she could feel how hard my fella was down there. I instantly slipped off her shirt. Our breathing was heavy. Our chest moving up and down. I carried her to my bed. In a blink, my shirt was off and my lips were back on hers. Her hands caressed my back.

The song 'high fashion' blasted in the room and I knew it was one of the guys because I set that for them.

"Yes Eugene." I said rather irritated.

"Where have you been?" He said.

"In my room, spending the day with my girl." I grinned at her.

"You have missed classes-"

"I am two chapters ahead of what you are now doing. Pays to be a smartass."
Astrid planted kisses on my neck. Making me slightly groan.

"Dude, don't start that shit. You on speaker." I could tell that's Jack.

Astrid unzipped my trousers and unbuttoned them. Her hand caressed my groined and I had to bite back my moan.

"What is it?" I said through gritted teeth. "I have a hard on right now, so please bear with me here."

"Okay. It's lunch time. Will you two go hungry?" Kris said.

"Especially since all your energy will be drained." Eugene, the one without shame, said.

Astrid pulled away to take off her short exposing her red lace pantie.

"Oh. We are.......fine." My attention was all on her.

"Tell them I said hi." She said.

"Astrid says-" I had to let out an expletive as she sat directly on my man area grinding me slowly.

"Finish your statement bruh." Jack said.

"She say hi. Now please guys." I bit back a moan.

"Wait, one more thing." Jack said.

"What!" I had to shout.

"Keep it down, the neighbouring tables can here you." Kris said.

"Hey Merida, Elsa, come sit with us." I heard a girl's voice say.

"Wait, who is there?"

"Rapunzel and Jasmine. They have heard the whole thing but they are not disturbed or shocked." Eugene said.

Astrid grabbed the phone. "Okay guys. Bye." Then she hang up. The grin on her face just meant it was time.

*******

Merida

"He is lucky is smart." Eugene said.

"Smart enough to be banging a slut instead of going class. He was just thinking with his dick." Jasmine said and took a bite of her burger.

The boys were all shocked with Jasmine's rude remark but chose to say nothing about it.

"Typical boy. That is what he is being." I said.

"For once Ms. Android is not on her phone." Jack said.

"Punzie took it in the morning and God knows where she kept it." I rolled my eyes.

"I expect someone like you has a spare." Anna said.

"She hid the other last night!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Smart play." Kris said.

"Guys, I have to go. Hans-"

"Yes go to your boyfriend." I immediately said.

"This is when your accent has hit me. You are Scottish, right?" Eugene asked.

"Yes, I am." I said.

"Guys, this weekend, I am thinking we do something fun." Jack said.

"What?" Elsa, Anna and Kris asked in unison.

"Get ready, Friday night we meet in my room." Jack said and walked off.

Today is Monday. So, three days to Friday. Isn't it too soon?

Hope you enjoyed. Please do me a favor and click that orange star on the bottom of your screen. Btw don't be quiet. Comment, won't you?

Big question:

Which subject was/is your worst in school?

Thanks for reading.

Kate Lynn