Chapter 7

DUKE ABOVE^^^^^^!!!!!!!!

After the lunch with douche , oops sorry i mean duke, that was both challenging and entertaining, duke out of no where asked me out soooo..... this is my current situation. It was like an outer body experience for me, i mean after all of the bickering and fighting, he just demanded with such vigor and power that i am to meet him at the hottest restaurant in town.

After the lunch outside of the place we just had lunch at:

Chloe: "I guess I'm just not understanding the attitude you are giving me as if i did something to you personally. No really Duke what is your problem with me today , excluding the whole week you have been treating me like crap. "

Meanwhile he's just staring at me with so much fire in his eyes, i break eye contact and clear my throat.

AWKWARD

Chloe: "AHEM! Duke. hello."

Duke: "Damn I'm sorry , have i told you before how extremely beautiful you are." He continued while staring at me and never breaking eye contact. " i should apologize for my behavior, if I'm being honest i was jealous and i acted like a little boy , and as you can see i am a grown man." He explained while winking at me, i rolled my eyes. Thinking hes god's gift to this earth.

Chloe: "I'm still confused on what you are jealous about, i thought you didn't want me, after we kissed , although i agree it was highly inappropriate for a work place that is no excuse as to why you treated me like shit the rest of the week." I just explained trying to sound authoritative and slightly angry at the same time.

Duke then steps close to me, to close to me to the point where my chest touched his, and my breathing became faster. I swallowed the saliva that began to build up and tried controlling my breathing pattern so he doesn't know how much he is effecting me.

I casually try to look up at the stars, stare at the ground, just anything to stop my heart from pulsating right out of my chest.

Duke: " look at me." He demands in that sultry commanding voice that you know he used before to convince some poor victim of his charm out of her panties. " i saw you with another man at the club last weekend , and to see you dance on him the way you should be dancing on me every night killed me." he explained with jealous, anger, and a hint of sadness. Meanwhile my body temperature has officially risen to dangerous heights and he wasn't finished. He continued, " I want to never see you touch, talk, or even think about another man from here on out because you're off the market officially." UMMMMMMM............

Chloe: "excuse me but i don't remember ever agreeing to belonging to anyone, especially you, i'm an independent black queen and i don't take orders." I confidently reminded him who he was talking to. while i stabbed my finger into his chest i explained , " I am not one of this chicks who will just take anything from a guy just because he's gorgeous, sexy , and has a body that you know gods crafted themselves." OMG did i just, this is so going to boost his ego. Definitely a Bad idea on my part. I looked up in his eyes only to see him smirking and looking at me through hooded eyes.

Chloe: " ok maybe i should catch a cab...." As i searched in my bag for spare change to pay the driver i somehow stabbed my finger with a loose pen in my purse. " dammit " i whispered while trying to shake it off only to see a little bit of blood. Obviously duke noticed the whole ordeal because i was suddenly being pulled towards his hard body and he abruptly took my finger and slide it into his mouth sucking on it with his eyes closed making a soft moan. (I swallowed) As if he was me on my period eating a spoon full of Nutella. I closed my eyes and counted to three and prayed in my head for strength strength and more strength for i am going to need it.

After my mini prayer session i didn't realize how long it actually lasted because when i opened my eyes, i was met with a pair of lovely enticing blue ones. He bent Down Slightly and whispered in my ear.

Duke: " Tomorrow night 8:00 is when i will be picking you up, wear a dress, i would like to take you somewhere, if you would give me the honor of going on a date with the queen." He asked, being quite sincere. I smiled.

Chloe: " Duke i don't know if that's a good idea you're my boss and us dating would kind of like one of those romances where you expect the boss to date the employee that he knows he can't just have at a snap of his fingers." (Girl you know you want to go.) I had to confess to myself .

Chloe: "But i was never one to give a damn, (sigh) 8:00 and don't be late." He genuinely smiled , softly grabbed my hand kissed the back of my palm.

Duke: "i wouldn't want to keep the queen waiting."

I turned and started walking towards the car while i was still flabbergasted and entranced by what just transpired, but i definitely did my Naomi Campbell walk just to tease him a little. And i could have sworn that i heard i soft whistle come duke.

Processing is a word i would use for how i feel right now. Processing duke having my finger in his mouth, me feeling every heavenly ridge in his perfectly sculpted torso, and him in a very sexy duke way commanding me to join him for dinner.

I turn around to see duke still standing there just gazing off .

Chloe: "Are you coming or do i have to get you?"

Walking towards me he stopped in front of me leaned so far on to the point where i was now leaning on the car, trapped between the Ferrari and Adonis themselves. He just looked stared at me with a look that could pierce through metal, a look so intense he looked primal. But right when i thought he was going to kiss me and ravish me on his car, he slowly leaned off and opened the car door for me.

Duke: "After you." HUH.

I got in the car slowly just to tease him a little and to try and convince myself that I'm still somewhat in control. I see his eyes glued on my legs and i chuckle to myself . Men.

Oh God this man will be the death of me.