Chapter 1

Welcome to the new Love Dies. Enjoy
~~~~
Shadow's POV
>\ Monday December 1st/<

I woke up and got out of bed. As I stretched I looked at the clock and it said 6:00 am. "Hmm, I should get dressed and go shopping for the girls Christmas gifts" I said as I got dressed and grabbed my wallet. After I got to the store I went to the toy section and got the twins the same teddy bear and new dresses. I went to the teen girl section and got my eldest daughter a dress and I bought her some books. I payed for the stuff and went home. I started wrapping the gifts. My phone started ringing, it was Sonic. I answered it. "Hi, sonic" I said trying not to growl. "Hey shadow! Look I'm having a party at my house. Can u come?" He said. I growled as I said "yes." I hanged up, I already new the time, it was tonight. The reason y I growled is because ever since I met all of them, they forget my Birthday. I put the gifts under the tree. "I can't wait for them to come on Christmas." I said as I got up and walked to the kitchen. I pulled out a beer and drinked it. I got dressed for the party and started walking to his house. Bunnie The Rabbot opened the door for me and I walked in. Everyone was there. Sally, manic, Julie-Su, knuckles, tails, rouge, etc. I walked to sonic. "Hello Bl-" I said before sonic cut me off. "NOW GUYS!" He yelled as Sonia and Knuckles poured a bucket full of wine. "We got him!" Said Sally. I started to cry as they laughed at me. I ran home, crying hard. I got a shower and I got dressed. "I thought they were my friends.. I thought wrong." I whispered as I walked to my bedroom and fell asleep.
~~~~
I hope u guys and girls liked the first redo chapter. Next one will come out tomorrow.