Chapter 1

I reluctantly followed Brad - my bestfriend - to his car. "Come on  Chloe!" He urged me towards the truck.

"I don't see what the big rush is." I complained, showing no interest in today's activities what-so-ever.

"Chloe," he said placing his large, firm, tanned hands on my shoulders  - rubbing them softly. "this is a big day for me, y'know, moving out  and all. I'm finally able to leave the house that I've hated living in

for so long." He explained ... again. Brad had just celebrated his   eighteenth birthday and wanted to move out of the house he's been  living in since he was 3. The reason he wants to move out is because  the house reminds him of his dad - and with his dad comes his dad's  death. However, his father died 2 years ago, but shortly after his  father passed, his mom came home with a blonde hair, blue eyed toy boy and, lets just say Brad hasn't taken a liking to him.

"You keep saying." I tutted. I hopped in the passenger seat as we  drove towards a shabby looking building where Brad would be living.  His brother - Cameron - had offered to let him have the other room in  his apartment. I had only met Cameron once and that was at his dad's  funeral. Cameron was now 21, but he moved out of home when he was 17.  His parents always favourited Brad and Cameron was their delinquent child. He didn't pass his exams and he always rebelled in school.

Before I knew it, we were carrying large cardboard boxes towards the  shabby building, with shabby stairs and shabby doors. Brad pressed the intercom and spoke down it. "Yo bro!" he spoke

excitedly.

"Come on up." said the voice from the other end of the intercom.

We trapsed up the stairs and stopped at a brown wooden door that had  been graffiti'd. I turned the door knob to reveal an unexpectedly tidy kitchen, which lead to an open living room that had a 32" TV and a two, 3 seater sofa.

Sat on the sofa was a well built man wearing a gray t shirt and 3/4  length combat shorts. He ran his hand through his spiked, dirty blond  hair, and the other hand was holding a cigerette. He took a long drag and then stood up from the sofa and flicked the dub out of the window.  Brad and I made our way towards him and they did that man-hug-slap- back-knuckles-respect-thing. As they did so, I placed one of the large boxes onto the 3 seater round dining table.

"So whose this?" Cameron asked eyeing my up. "Your girlfriend?" Staring through my tight tank top, looking at my 32 D's.

"NO!" I squeled in shock and disbelief.

"So I guess that means hands of?" Cameron smirked and winked at me. I  looked at him in disgust and then looked to Brad. His face was like thunder.

"Yes! Dude, don't be gross." Brad said obviously disgusted just as much as I was.

"I wouldn't do her anyway." He said, his smirk still plastered across his (too) gorgeous (for his own good) face as his emerald green eyes danced mischievously.

"And why not?" I asked - quite offended.

"I don't do virgins." Brad and I both simultaneously turned crimson.  On my 16th birthday party - 18 months ago - me and Brad decided that  because we've been bestfriends for so long, we would feel comfortable 'losing it' to eachother. And as it was my birthday, it would be my  present. It waa slighty awkward at first, but it turned out to not be  as bad as I had anticipated. Nevertheless, we never spoke of it  again... until now that is.

I stepped in front of Brad who was facing Cameron and filled the gap  between the two brothers. Then, I took another step so mine and  Cameron's bodies were touching and my mouth was close to his ear. I then whispered rhetorically: "Who said I was a virgin?" I moved back  and his expression went from cocky to stunned and then cocky again.  His lips parted to obviously come up with some cheesy line, but  instead, I made my way to the front door and to go back downstairs to collect another box.