Homework at Hayes's House

You and Hayes are dating and you go home with him everyday after school. You stay at his house until dinner time, everyday, then you go back to your house. Today was turning out to be a pretty normal day, which you are completely fine with(I mean, it's better than a bad day!). Mrs. Elizabeth picks you and Hayes up from school and takes you to his house. She drops you off and heads to get Skylynn from daycare and to get groceries(Nash is in LA right now). You and Hayes get out your homework and start to work on the math worksheets you are assigned. After you and Hayes finished one of the two sheets, you got up and went to the bathroom. When you got back, you couldn't find your pencil anywhere.
You look at Hayes and say "Give it back!"
Hayes gives you an innocent look and you roll your eyes and smile. You catch a glimpse of Hayes putting a hand behind his back and you see a little bit of the pencil. You smirk and sit on Hayes's lap and lean over, reaching behind his back for his hand with the pencil. You find his hand and grab the pencil. You take the pencil with an evil laugh and smile at Hayes, who is making an adorable smile at the moment.
Suddenly you feel Hayes's hands on your waist. You accidentally drop your pencil, making Hayes laugh a little. Hayes pulls your waist closer towards him even though you are already sitting on his lap, facing him. Hayes kisses you long and passionately. He hugs you tightly, not breaking away from the kiss. He flips you over on the couch and lays on top of you, turning the kiss into a heated make out session.
Suddenly, the front door knob turns and you and Hayes quickly revert back to sitting normally and doing your homework casually. You know for sure that this will be going in your "Hayes Love Diary"(a diary where you write all the awesome things that has happened with you and Hayes)!

A/N
PLZ COMENT!!!!! I NEED requests! Ideas for these are so hard to come up with! I need at least a few requests!!!!