Imagines-Zayn Malik

You were at the soccer field with your friends, but not knowing that they've been triping you. They said that they will only buy some food and drinks but they already left. You recieved a text from one of your friends saying "Haha, we already left. Enjoy with yourself out there! " ... You were used to it cause sometimes, you also do it with one of your friends so just FAIR. You were walking through the road when someone stops in front of you guessing that he will ask questions. He is looking at you and started to ask.. "Excuse me, do you live around here often?" You didnt answered in time, you look dumbfounded likely surprised cause it was Zayn Malik thinkin that you've been dreaming from all happening..but he talk again which made you realize that it was reality. 

Zayn: Umm. miss? are you alright?

You: Umm.. no... um. i mean, Yes!

Zayn: Do you know where the soccer field is?

You: Yes...

Zayn: Can you bring me there? please? *Puppy eyes*

(In your head, you were screaming like crazy but you trying to be calm)

You: Yeah sure! *you smile*

Zayn holds your hand that made you shocked.

As you were walking silently to the field.. Zayn breaks the silence and started saying..

Zayn: I think I can die happy now, 

You: huh?did you said anything? *you actually heard it but you're not sure if he really said it out from his mouth so you thought that it was just an imagination*

Zayn: Haha, i said I think I can die happy now.

You: Huh? why?

Zayn: cause I've just seen a piece of heaven.

You: what? piece of heaven? where? i want to see it too! *you taking a look around the road but didnt see anything, suddenly he laughs and when you turned to him he had a serious face then said ...*

Zayn: Umm. actually. Its you who i just seen.

*You were just speechless and started to walk again but not holding his hand, he runs unto you and hold your hand again but this time, its so awkward*

You two already came at the field. You get your hand out if him and told him that youre going to go home but then he holds your hand once again and said..

Zayn: Excuse me, but you dropped something..

You: Umm. what is it?

Zayn: This conversation, lets pick it up later at night.