He finds out you self-harm

Apologies to those who came across this chapter without warning. I thought I had put up a warning but I didn't realize I didn't until someone pointed it out to me, so for that, thank you for pointing it out to me.

As the title says, I warn you now, if you deal with self harm, I suggest you skip this chapter unless you feel like you can handle it. Once again, I'm sorry

Captain America:

You recently transferred to a new school which means new bullies. For some reason, a popular kid sent out a rumor that you were poor and that you have an accent like a man. It was not true but since the whole school was against you, you started to believe them. You came home after the second week it happened and started to cut yourself. Your father doesn't know and it has been going on for 3 months. One day you were just coming home with tears in your eyes so, you quickly ran to the bathroom locking the door. Your father was home and heard you run and cry. He followed the sounds to the bathroom and knocked, "(your name)? Are you alright?" You were about to cut yourself just as he asked if you were alright, you yelled out no and started to cut. Apparently your father started to get worried and managed to unlock the door when he saw you had a razor on your arm and that you were cutting. He helped you clean off the blood and made you tell him why you were doing that. The next day when you went to school, your class was talking about captain America, you wanted to yell out that he was father but you kept your mouth shut since you were ban for talking, at least that's what the students gave you. Your father walked into your school without the mask and everyone wanted his autograph. He just ignored everyone and smiled at you before putting his hands on your shoulders and leading you out of school before yelling "you students need to stop bullying my daughter!" Then you two walked out of the school like a boss.

Thor:

He always knew you self harmed but never mention because at night, when you are asleep, he would heal you. One day it got worse and your father asked you to tell him why. You told him that your only friend and best friend gotten into a car accident and is now in a coma. You couldn't live you life without her/him.     B/f/n  has always been by your side since day one and now he/she is in a coma. After you told your father, he managed to help you stop cutting.

Hawkeye:

You didn't mean to cut, it just happened when some kid at school placed a knife against your wrist and started cutting. After that cut, you became addicted to cutting yourself on both of your wrist. One day you were practicing your shooting with your bow and arrows when your father came into the training room you guys had, and saw your cuts. When you noticed he entered and had tears in his eyes, you immediately knew what he was crying about. You walked over to him and began apologizing and telling him why you did it.

Iron man:

You weren't cutting yourself but a possessed suit was. The suit would threatened you to come to him and you would followed. Everyday at midnight he would cut you. One day your father came back from a mission at night still wearing his suit when he noticed you going down the stairs. He followed and noticed one of the suits were possessed. He then began to fight the suit which lead him to destroying it. You were happy that you no longer had to be threatened by the suit. You smiled at your father while he cleaned up the blood and healed your cut.

Bucky:

You've been cutting yourself when everyone saw that you had a metal arm in grade 3. You were still bullied because of your arm now. There was no point of hiding it, if everyone knew. They also saw your cuts except for your father. You wore makeup to cover the cuts and your father would never notice until he accidentally spilled water on your arm. That's when he noticed, he broke all the razors so you would harm yourself anymore.

Loki:

You were cutting because of depression. School was stressing you out. You had exams coming up and you still haven't finished your essays for English and social studies (it means history, where I live we don't call it history) your father now worked with the avengers so he wouldn't be home till 1 in the morning. He was just coming home one day and saw the light in your bedroom. He opened it and saw you cutting. He immediately took the razor from you and healed you. He was mad at you for cutting but then you told him why. Since that day he's been helping you.