Chapter 2

I trudged down the hall. "Watcha doing?" Evan asked kissing my cheek. I know I said I have a boyfriend but since I'm probably not gonna get found.

"Nothing babe."I smiled. Kelly skipped down the hall with Joey at her side. "I'm a drummer!" She said. "Cho cho chooo cho...cho cho cho." she said pretending to hit drums with drum sticks.

"I'm so impressed. "I chuckled at her. I started to whistle Live while we're young.

"Hey girl I'm waiting on ya

I'm waiting on ya

come on and let me sneak you out." Evan started.

"And have a celebration,

a celebration the music up the Windows down." Joey sang.

"Yeah we'll be doing what we do just pretending that we're cool and we know it too.

Yeah we'll keep doing what we do just pretending that we're cool so tonight let's go" I sang

"Crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun! I know we only met but let's pretend it's love." I sang planting a kiss on Evan's lips. "And never never never stop for anyone!" Kelly sang.

"TONIGHT LETS GET SOME! AND LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG!" Moe a directioner said. We all laughed and the warning bell rang. "RINGNGNGNGNGNG!" Kelly and Joey screamed running away to class.

Me and Evan laughed and walked hand in hand together to class. I sat by him and played with his hair.

"GOOD MORNING AMERICA!"My teacher Mrs. Urmson yelled. "GOOD MORNING MRS. URMSON!" me and Evan screamed.

She smiled at us and put her purse down. "We have a band coming to school today called....one Detection? I think." she said.

"ONE DIRECTION!" Moe screamed. Really?! I can take me contacts out and stuff!

"When?" Evan asked. "At the end of class. Btw you won't have math!" She smiled.

"YEAHSSSSS! Us girls screamed and some boys. See me Brother. I smiled at the thought.