Chapter Two

Chapter 2

Laila POV

             I groaned, and rolled over stretching opening my eyes. When I opened them I look up at the morning sky in the forest. THE FOREST!!!!!!! Oh my good lord, why the hell am I still in the forest. Gosh I’m so dead when-

“Ahhh your awake” A deep husky voice (very sexy voice) said from the side of me.

I was on me feet n an instant, a little shock that I didn’t mange to trip over my own feet. I mean I am the girl who trips up stairs. I know I’m just like sssooo smart.

“Who are you” I demanded getting into a slight crouch, spreading my feet a shoulder length part. Yes, a fighting stance. I don’t now why I even tried really, just by looking at this guy he can easily over power me. I mean come on my aunt’s boyfriend can, and he’s drunk half the time.

“Now look girly. I don’t want to hurt you I promise” He said in a low voice like I was some kind of wild animal. How rude. He was now standing so close to me that I could feel his warm breath fan my cheeks. With all the strength all I could muster, I punched him in the chest.

“OOOOOOWWWWWWW” I screamed holding my hand to my chest taking a few steps away from him. What the hell was this guy made of? Good god my hand hurt. I felt tears well over my clenched eye lids, but I refuse to let them come out. Show No Pain.

“Are you all right” the sexy rock hard guy asked. I gave him an icy glare, as if to say ‘what the hell do you think. “Let me see” he demanded holding his hand out. I gave him a ‘what the fuck’ look. I wonder what this guy is on. What do I do I look like giving a complete stranger my hand?

With a sigh he came forward one step at a time and with every advancing step I took one back. When my back hit a tree he took two quick strides and was right in front of me. He looked me dead in the eye and everything stopped. His breathing as well as mine, now I have no idea why his stopped mine was from the fear that was slowly consuming me. Slowly eating me alive.

Carlos’s POV

“OOOOOWWWWW” She screamed at the top of the lungs. Gosh this girl has a set of lungs on her. But once the fact that she might be hurt registered in my brain I was instantly concurred. What if she was hurt? The alpha would surly kill me for putting his sister n any kind of harm.

“Are you alright” I asked concurred. She looked at me as though I was stupid. Well excuse me, at lest I asked. I sighed god she was going to be a handful, stuck with her for a whole week traveling. Ooh some one pray for me. “Let me see.” I demanded a little more forcefully then I meant to.as I started to slowly advance on her she stepped back. Her back hit a tree and by that time I was have of the way to her. So with out any time for her to run, I took to long strides towards here.

When I got to here I looked her dead in the eye’s. Then everything seemed to have froze, it was as though my heart stopped as well as my breathing. As she stared up at me with complete horror and fear I came to realize something that would change my life forever

Jessica’s POV

WHERE IS THAT DAMN BITCH? Ooo when I get my hands on her she will she was never born, her and her bastard brother.

“Honey please come down.” My lover Jake tried to sooth me.

“Shut up and get away from me; I shouted and with a flick of my arm sent him flying into the wall. Opps I didn’t mean to throw him that hard. O well he will heal.

I walked over to my crystal ball. I know how cliché. I sat and search for the little bitch which was really time come summing. When I finally did I saw something quite surprising to say the least. Well it seems that she has found her mate. The only know she-wolf.

“Ooo no, no, no that wont do now will it. If they mated legend says that she will turn into what she is meant to be. Well that just means I'm going to have to start u some trouble with my husband.” I murmured to me my self passing the room. I sighed I knew I should have made him claim me but I didn’t want to because I know that Jake is my true mate. Speaking of him?

“Jakey are you alright’ I said running to his aid as fast as I can. What I’m not completely evil.  

“Yeah just peachy” he mumbled rubbing his head. “O tell me were it hurts” I said concurred that he might be hurt. “Yes. Right here” he said pointing to his lips with a slight smirk on his handsome face. Sometimes I forget just how drop dead gorgeous he really was. “I think I can fix that” I giggled hopping on top of him.       Laila’s POV

What was this guy issues and why is he staring at me like that? Better yet WHY IS HE STILL NOT BREATHING? Like damn he can sure hold his breath.

 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OK SO HERE THE SECOND CHAPPY HOPE U LIKE.

WELL I SHOULD SAY IF THERES ANY ONE OUT THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLUS COMMENT

PLUS VOTE

PLUS FAN

and as i sed be4 just read it and ill be happy

GIANNA XOXOXOXOXXOXOXXO