Entry 0.2

------

He smiled at her, as she exit the car. "Good night."

"Night."

She exit the car and shut the door, as he drove off. "Drive safe!" she yelled as he drove away. He hand went out the window, showing a peace sign. She giggled and smiled, and turned around walking to her building. She entered, and walked up the stairs, to the 4th floor.

As she walked, she was wondering about Ross. 

--

"Hey Ross." Rydel smiled.

"Hey." he shut the door behind him, and leaned against it, hugging himself. "Whats the matter?" she asked. "Oh nothing." he shivered a bit. She walked a little closer. "Whats wrong with your eyes?" she took a closer look, and he turned away from her. "Let me see Ross." she struggled to look, but she managed to hold his wrist, and she took a look at his eyes. Her eye brows raised, as she saw the color of his eyes, and finally let go.

"What happened??" she asked, looking at his eyes, and around them. It was red. "I don't want to talk about it." he starts walking upstairs, as she follows right behind him. "Well we need to." she said. "Look Rydel. I don't want to! Okay!?" he said hardly, and walks to his room. She sighs, and sits on the steps.

-----------------------------

It was 5 AM, and Laura was on her way to the set. She was supposed to be there 5 AM sharp, but things didn't go as planned. But who can blame her for waking up "late?" Nobody wants to wake up at 5 AM.
She arrived at 5:27, and got out the taxi, paying him. She exits out, shutting the car door, and rushed to the building where the set was. "Laura! Finally! You're late!" Kevin said. "Sorry. Woke up late."

"Its fine. Try not to be late again okay? Just go get you're make up done and we'll start right away." he says. She nods, and follows his instructions. The new set was really different, except the Music Factory. It was still there. She was still thinking about the all 'waking up late thing'. It wasn't  such a big of a deal, but it felt like a big deal. But she was only human. She got to her make up artist, and she sat down at chair. "Hello Laura." the make up artist named Emily said. "Hey Emily. How are you?" she asked her. Emily got out the eye brightener. "I'm fine. You?"

"Well, I'm okay. I just hate waking up at 5 AM in the morning." she chuckled. "Who doesn't?"
Laura chuckled. Emily was about the same age as Laura. About 22. 
Emily finishes up with the eye liner, and Laura finally gets up. "Thanks."

"Any time."

Laura walks back to the set, and sees Raini and Heath standing there, and couple of more people in the background, including the camera people. "Finally." Raini said. Laura rolled her eyes. "Alright. We're gonna shoot about 3 Ally and Trish scenes, and then Calum and Ross are gonna come in 2 hours." he says. The boys are here at 7 AM, which is so not fair in Laura's perspective.
"Okay."

"Places please!" the director Shelby says. Raini sits on the music factory couch, as Laura stands   beside it. "ACTION!"

"Guess who had sex??" Laura does the Trish impression, but feeling uncomfortable saying the word sex after Ross and her. "What!?!?"

"I know. Ross and I-"

"Cut! Laura, its Austin. Not Ross." Shelby reminds her. She chuckled and nodded. "ACTION!"

"I know. Austin and I we're having a fight over this stupid girl I hate. He just hugged her and kissed her cheek at the mall, KNOWING that I hated her! I still can't believe him!! And then all of the pudding he wants-"

"CUT!"

Laura begins to laugh, and so did Raini. "Pudding???" she laughs. 

-

"And then all of the sudden, he just goes ahead and clearly takes advantage of me!"

"I can't believe it." Raini says. "I don't know what to do Trish. What am I gonna say to him when I see him again!?!?" she panics.

---------

After two hours of doing and re-doing scenes, Ross arrives. I look at him, as he looks back, smiling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

722 words
hello there........ sorry if i kept you waiting.. :P  
share ur thoughts! <3 <3 <3

and GOODBYE

-Ana