Chapter 21

Michaels pov
"Your hurting me" she said. I let go of her and backed away.

"I what" I asked in disbelief. She held out her wrists which were still covered in blood. I cautiously stepped closer and grabbed her hands. She didn't pull away like I thought she would. I pulled her into the bathroom. I wiped the blood away and wrapped it in gauze. I grabbed her hand and kissed it. She smiled at me but I could tell she forced it. I offered a smile before picking her up. I carried her out of the bathroom and was almost to her room but she started crying. I stopped walking and put her down. She slid down the wall of the narrow hallway. I sat next to her and pulled her into my arms.

"Why are you crying sweetheart"

"Why do You alway pick me up I'm too heavy I'll hurt you" she whispered the last part. I sighed.

"How many times do I have to tell you" I said a little louder than intended. She flinched away from me.

"Your not too heavy I promise I carry you because I can and I'm not gonna stop I love you and you are perfect to me" I said twirling her hair around mr finger.

"I love you so much" she said leaning against my shoulder. I smiled to myself

"I love you too"

The next day at school Morgan said she didn't need a ride and she would be a little late. She showed up before lunch with red eyes. She also had a bruise on her cheek.

"Morgan what happened" I asked frantic. She shook her head and started walking to her locker.

"Morgan who hit you"

"Answer me"

"Who hurt you please tell me"

"My dad" she mumbled.

"What" I yelled

"My dad hit me ok he came home drunk said I should work more and hit me" she yelled. She wasn't crying though which surprised me. She just looked angry and tired.

"Oh my god" I heard behind us

"What happened" the girl asked

Morgan rolled her eyes and walked away.

"What's her problem" the girl scoffed and went the other way.

I followed Morgan. I grabbed her forearm but she flinched away.

"its Michael come here" I said pulling her back.

"Pleas let go" she said quietly.

"Why?" I said letting go

"Because it hurts there" she looked away from me and dropped her head down.

"What do you mean it hurts there why does it hurt there?"

"My dad" she whispered I heard her sniffle

"Hey look at me" I tilted her Chin up with my fingers. I kissed her gently and rested my forehead on hers searching her eyes. They held no emotion. I wanted to know what she was thinking right now.

"What am I gonna do" she asked and sighed I pulled her in for a hug and rested my Chin on the top of her head.

"Well figure it out"