Chapter 1

Happy reading!
_____

Lexi's POV -

My sleep was disturbed by the piercing sound of my alarm.

5:37 AM.

I made a mistake of moving off of my bed so suddenly as my head started pounding and throat, aching. Most of last nights antics came rushing back to me.

Quite fucking literally.

I ran towards my bathroom to puke out the last of my guts until I heard my phone ring.

Who the fuck has the patience to even function correctly this early in the morning, let alone make a phone call.

An unknown caller, again.
Fuck.

I should actually appreciate the fact that someone in this world has willingly taken the time to talk to me this fucking early.

"Hello?" I mumbled incoherently. I was hungover and made no attempt to hide the very fact.

I waited.

"Hello!?" I spoke louder. My patience was wearing thin.

With no response, I cut the call and flung my phone to my bed.

I needed to get rid of this hangover.

I stripped from my bra and shorts and stepped into the shower, allowing the hot beads of water to cascade down my back, and plummet to the ground.

I stood like this for a long 15 minutes.

I knew I couldn't waste anymore time, and had to begin getting ready for work.

Fuck work.

After gulping water with some aspirin, I reached into my closet and picked out my all too revealing waitress outfit.

I zipped up my black mini skirt and tight blouse, finishing with some simple black flats.

I scrunched my hair into a messy bun adding mascara to my lashes and a faint, pink blush to my discoloured cheeks.

I wish it fucking stopped there.

As much as I wished it was just blush that I needed, I didn't.
I applied a thin layer of concealer under my eyes to cover emerging dark circles.

I also applied some eyeliner onto my eyelids and produced a small yet visible wing to the end of my eyes.

I was much more satisfied with my overall appearance.

You'd think for such a fancy restaurant the boss would cover us up more. I guess he didn't really give much of a fuck.

I retrieved my phone and keys to my Honda Civic and made a rush to the door of my apartment.

With the city's traffic, I'd have been lucky to get to work by late afternoon.
It was fucking ridiculous.

I had finally pulled up to the parking lot of the restaurant and walked inside, mumbling the chorus of a song I had just heard on the radio.