Part 14

Armaan was sleeping after rolling on the bed for hours... But his sleep was disturb when his mobile started to ring...
Checking the clock which shows 2am, Armaan took the mobile which on the side table...
Armaan sleep vanished seeing the caller and his heartbeat got fast seeing the name...
Not waiting for another second, he press the green button to answer the call...

As soon as Armaan put the mobile near his ear, he heard the sobbing sound which from the other end...
His heart broken in to piece's hearing crying sound... For a second he felt his world came to an end...
'Riddhima...' He call her name softly knowing something has happen that she was calling him that late in the night and his best friend was in need of him...
'Armaan...' he hears her shivering voice which whisper his name and he felt how much hurt she was...
But why, what has happen... So many questions were on his mind...
'Riddhima, kiya huva...
tum ro kyun rahe ho... U r ok na...' Armaan asked...
'Armaan, woh Di...' Riddhima stop as she couldn't say further...

For a second, Armaan understood something has happen between Anjali and her... Thats why she was so much upset...
Also he knows how much Riddhima loves Anjali and Anjali loves Riddhima...
'Kiya huva Riddhima...
Tum aise roenge toh kaise pata chalega whats wrong...
and what about Anjali... She is Ok na...???' Armaan asked as sleep vanished from his eyes hearing one of the most important person in his life all sad and crying badly...
'Armaan, u know na how much I love all...' Riddhima said in between her hiccups...
'Haan Beautiful, I know it... Lekin...' Armaan was cut...
'Phir kyun un log ne yeh baat chupayi... Don't I deserve to know about it...
Mujhe pehle pata hoti toh I would have try myself to come out from the incident for them na...' Riddhima saying crying again...
'Koansi baat...
Riddhima kis baare main baat kar rahe ho tum...' Armaan asked...

Armaan was sitting shocked on the bed by the time Riddhima end telling what happen a while ago in between her and Anjali...
He didn't understand what to say but he knows if Riddhima is hurt, she would be shattered to know that even he is aware of the incident...
'Riddhima woh...' Armaan didn't feel to lie about her...
Hearing Armaan worried voice, Riddhima felt even he was hiding something...
'U know about it???' It was Riddhima next question and Armaan just closed his eyes knowing now what will happen...

Silent took between them as no one said anything about it...
'Thanks Armaan... Tumne bhi mujhe yeh baat batane ki jaruri nehi samjha...' Riddhima said and end the call...
'Riddhima... listen to me, Riddhima...' But it was dead and the beep sounds were coming from the other mobile...
Armaan keep trying to contact Riddhima but she didn't answer his calls... After 10minutes, her phone was switch off and Armaan knows now he can not do anything...
'Damn it...' Armaan said as he hit the mobile on the floor as it was in to two piece the moment it hit...

MUMBAI

Riddhima was on the bed hiding her face crying thinking why they all hide it from her...
She knows they were sad about her situation but what was the use of hiding it... If she has know it was just a mistake, she would have try not to let the nightmare come every night hunting her dreams...
'Tik hai, yeh log bhi mujhse baat chupayi ti na...
Fine, Ab main bhi in logo koh kuch nehi bataungi...' Riddhima said sitting and wipping her tears away...

After that day, Riddhima started to ignore everyone, even Armaan as well...
She goes to office and come back late at night... She don't eat with others and be alone if she come home early from work...
Armaan call her several time but she didn't answer... Armaan leave voice msg and send msg but she neither answer them...
Muskaan and Atul came to know what was wrong with her but, she didn't meet them...

Padma was getting irritate by Riddhima behavior where as Anjali told them that why she was behaving like that...
'Issiliyeh maine kaha tumse Anjali, yeh baat kabhi use pata nehi chalna chahiyeh...' Padma says...
'Anjali koh kyun suna rahi ho tum Padma...
Galati toh sabse hote hai aur Anjali bhi toh bacchi ti uswaqt...' Shashank said...
'Haan tab bacchi ti na... Lekin abhi toh bacchi nehi hai woh...
Itni saal tak humne Riddhima se yeh baat chupayi taaki woh humse nafrat na kare yeh baat sunke...' Padma says...
'Mom, main kab tak yeh guilty ki saat jee ti...' Anjali said...
'Kiya tum ab Riddhima ki nafrat ki saat jee paungi Anjali...' Padma asked...
'Tum dono ab kyun behes kar rahe ho...
Isse toh accha hai ki hum Riddhima se baat kare...' Shashank said...
'Woh toh humse baat karna toh dur, humse nazar bhi milate nehi hai...' Padma says...
'Main karungi use baat...' Shashank said...

IN MALLIK AND GUPTA ENTERPRISE...

It was three weeks after Armaan has left for Malaysia...
Karan has come back after settling Armaan in Malaysia and was back in the office...
Riddhima got the cabin to herself after Armaan left and she was missing him every second but when she remember that Armaan also hide the matter from her, she control herself from calling him...

Riddhima was in her cabin working on a file from morning and now it was lunch time...
Her attention was full on the file which she was reading but she was distract when someone knock...
'Come In...' Riddhima said not looking to the door...
'Lunch nehi karna...' It was Shashank followed by piyon who works for them...
Riddhima look little surprise to see Shashank there... One look at him and she felt how much she was missing him and his fathery hug which always give her relief...
'Mujhe bhuk nehi hai...' Riddhima said looking back to the file which she was reading...

Shashank smile seeing how Riddhima was acting that nothing was mattering her the way she was behaving with him and others...
But he has seen the eager in her eyes to hold her father, hug her father...
Without saying anything further, Shashank asked piyon to keep the plates and leave...
When both got alone,Shashank move towards Riddhima standing next to her...
'Riddhima beti...' Shashank start but Riddhima cut him...
'Please Papa... Mujhe koi baat nehi karni...
Aapko pata haina main aise behave kyun kar rahi hoon...' Riddhima said not looking at him...

Shashank smile seeing how much Riddhima was hurt and also she was little angry...
Shashank pull a chair near her and sitting near her, he turn her holding her hands...
'Meri princess kitni badi hogayi haina... Mujhe pata hi nehi chala...' Shashank said when Riddhima look at him...
'Papa please...' Riddhima said trying to take her hand off...
'Beti, humne jo kiya tumhare liyeh kiya...
Haan mujhe bhi lagta hai jab tumhe pehle yeh baat batana chahiyeh ti...
Lekin jab woh sab huva, tum choti ti... Na samajhti beti...' Shashank said...
Riddhima open her mouth to speak but Shashank cut her...
'Listen to me first Riddhima...
Hum jaante hai tum humse kitna pyar karte hai aur tum bhi yeh jaante ho tum hum sabki princess hai...
Humne yeh baat chupayi toh issiliyeh chupayi hum nehi chaahti ti aap humse kafa hojae...
Lekin Anjali yeh baat koh aur nehi chupa sakti... Aur main is baat se khush hoon, Anjali ne woh baat batake accha kiya kyunki hum chaahkar bhi himmat nehi karpati tumhe batane ki...
Beti...
Tum aise naraz hokhe, humse dur rahenge toh hum kaise khush rehpaenge...
Humhare khushi toh tumse hai beti...
Aapne 3hafte se humhare saat waqt nehi bitayi...
Na apne friends se baat ki, na kissi aur se...
Mujhse bhi kaam ki wajahse baat karte ho...
Beti, hum sab woh Riddhima koh bohot miss karte hai jo hamesha muskraate, shaitaani karti rehte hai...
Ghar main bina kissi ki parwa karte, jo mann main aaye woh karte hai... ghumhe chillaye...
Kiya humhare ek baat se tum humse dur rahenge hamesha ke liyeh...
Ya humhe humhare Riddhima, humhare princess waapas denge???' Shashank said...

All this while, Riddhima didn't say anything but just keep thinking whatever Shashank said...
She knows she was not doing the right thing but how could they hide it...
Shashank care her hair and stood to leave but Riddhima hold his hand...
'Papa... I m sorry...' Riddhima says hugging him...
Shashank smile and hugs her caring her hair...
'Tumhari narazi apni jhaga sahi hai beti...
Lekin tumhe ab pata chala na humne yeh baat kyun tumse chupayi...
Ek baat hamesha yaad rakhna beti... Dusre wale koh hamesha apni point off view ya apni safai dene ka ek moka jarur dena...
hum puri baat nehi jaante toh rishte aise mod pe aajaate hai shayad woh tut jaae...' Shashank said...
'Main jarur yaad rakhungi Papa...' Riddhima said smiling for the first time from the last three weeks...
'Ab lunch kare... Mujhe toh bohot bhuk laga hai...' Shashank said...
Smiling Riddhima joins Shashank for lunch talking about their work and personal life...

IN MALAYSIA

Armaan has been working hardly from the last two weeks...
He try to contact Riddhima but Riddhima didn't answer his any call, voice msg or msg's...
He was hoping one day she would reply but its been three weeks he has come but she didn't call back or answer msg's of his...

Armaan came after a busy day and hit the bed without changing...
He was very happy today as he had a meeting with the boards and they were really impress of his work...
They were saying if he complete his project in a week or two, than he can go back to INDIA...
Hearing this, Armaan thought he wouldn't say anything yet so that he can give everyone surprise when they sees him all of sudden...

When he thought of giving surprise, Riddhima picture came to his mind...
He was thinking how Riddhima would react to see him back so soon... Its beens three weeks that he haven't seen her...
Neither she call him, neither she came online...
He was hoping at least they could chat every day, but all that happen nothing was going the way he think...
Armaan was feeling sad that Riddhima has misunderstood him... His thought was disturb by the mobile vibrate...

Armaan took the mobile to see Nandini name flashing on the screen...
Smiling, Armaan answer the call and after talking to her, Nikki talk asking when he would be coming and she has send a mail to him so check it right away...
Armaan asked why they call, they could have come to skype so they would see each other...
Nikki asked to come if he can and he cut saying he is coming in 10mins...

Armaan was looking at the screen to see Nandini and Nikki in front of him...
He was seeing them after three weeks and Armaan was very happy...
Armaan was busy talking to them when one contact was shown online... He was shocked as well as happy to see her online after days...
He got another shocked when he got a msg from that contact...
Armaan got a wide smile on his face seeing this... Nandini and Nikki was un aware why Armaan was smiling all of sudden...
'BHAAAIII...' Nikki shouted when he was lost in something else...

IN MUMBAI

Riddhima came home with Shashank and greeted Padma happily with a smile...
Padma was surprise to see the change in Riddhima behavior all of sudden and for a change both father and daughter have come home early...
'Mom, Di kaha hai...' Riddhima asked as she took the water from the dining table...
'Woh abhi tohdi der pehle hospital se aaya hai... Apne kamre main hai...' Padma says as she was still in shocked that how can Riddhima mood was back to normal...
'Great...
Toh Papa, aaj hum baahar jaa sakte haina dinner ke liyeh...' Riddhima said looking at Shashank...
'Of course beti...
But only if Padma hasn't started to make dinner...' Shashank said...
'Ma...' Riddhima said to which Padma said, 'Haan hum baahar jaa sakte hai...'
'Superb... Main di koh bol deti hoon...
Ek hour main tayyar hokhe hall main milti hoon...' Riddhima said and before leaving, she hugs Padma agin kissing her cheeks...

Shashank smile seeing Riddhima acting but Padma was standing like a statue not understanding what was happening...
Padma look towards Shashank asking through eyes what was happening...
Shashank smile and narrate what happen in office that afternoon...

IN ANJALI ROOM

Anjali was sitting near the studies table with a file in front of her and laptop open...
She was disturb the fact that her little sister was not talking to her or neither anyone... Not even their parents or friends...
Armaan has call her asking about Riddhima and Anjali knows that Riddhima is angry with him also for hiding about it...
Anjali felt how much sad Armaan was when she talk to him and Armaan call her every day to know about Riddhima health and her behavior...

Anjali hides her face on her palm not understanding what to do...
Her busy schedule in hospital keep her away from house for much time and Riddhima was not talking to her...
She was un aware that Riddhima has come to talk her and apology for her stupid behavior from last three weeks...

Riddhima saw Anjali sitting hiding her face near the table with her back towards the door...
Not making a noise, Riddhima move to her back and saw she was trying to work on a case...
Riddhima understood even she was disturb by the incident happen between them...
'I m very sorry Di...' Riddhima said holding her ears...

Anjali was shocked to hear Riddhima voice... She turn to see Riddhima standing holding her ears and small tears were shining on her eyes...
Seeing Riddhima standing there, she hugs her not wasting another second and Riddhima also equally respond her...
'I m sorry too Ridzy...' Anjali said...
Both keep hugging each other for sometimes and then move away still holding...

Riddhima wipes Anjali tears while Anjali wipes Riddhima tears away...
'Aap kyun sorry bol rahe ho Di...' Riddhima said...
'Kyunki main jaanti hoon maine yeh baat tumse chupake tumhe hurt kiya hai...
Aur tum meri wajahse sabse baat nehi ki... Armaan se bhi nehi...' Anjali said...

Riddhima was surprise to hear this... Bacause she didn't tell anyone about the fight that she had with Armaan...
'Tum Armaan ki call ka answer nehi deti toh woh mujhe call karti hai...
Tumhari haal poochne ke liyeh...
Use tumhari bohot fikar hai Ridzy...' Anjali said...

Riddhima left Anjali and move away from her... Anjali was standing not understanding why she was behaving like that...
'Issiliyeh woh bhi mujhe nehi bataya, mujhe andhere main rakka...' Riddhima said...

With Love,

RihooHaws...