"I'll be right back." He mouths to Zoey.

"Chew tobacco chew tobacco chew tobacco spit!" I say laughing.

"Your learning your songs pretty good. I like you. You like country music and tacos. That's my two favorite things!" Izzy responds also laughing.

"Yep." I smile. Honestly, this is my favorite time I've ever been kidnapped.

That is NOT a normal sentence.

Am I mental?

Nah I'm perfectly fine.

"So I wanna tell you something Zoey." Izzy said turning serious.

"Okay go ahead."

"This is gonna sound crazy."

"I'm used to crazy."

"Well okay. Blake told me about how you believe everything about you being kidnapped. And I wanted to say-"

I sigh. I should have seen this coming. It was too good to be true. "Izzy don't. I know everyone thinks I'm crazy. And I'm dangerous. It's true I stabbed Blake's dad. He was going to shoot me. I can prove it too."

"No Zoey. I was going to say I don't think your completely crazy."

"You-you don't?" I say completely shocked

"No. Blake's dad gets drunk a lot. Maybe he was so drunk and tried to shoot you. I know there is a lot of guns in that house. Self defense right? And I was curious about your "disease". She said making finger quotations when she said disease. "And there isn't anything like it. And Blake, well I love him. Like actually love him. If all of this is true, I hate to say it but I still love him. There's this tradition in my family. It's stupid and crazy but I live by it. When you date someone, you keep a secret from them. Not like cheating or something, but a secret. If you think you love them, the secret should be revealed. After the secret is told, if you still love them, then you should get married. It's crazy I know. But Blake said he would keep his secret. And I was thinking, what if this was his secret? If if is, I won't let him hurt you. I would probably help him take care of you, but you don't deserve pain. Do you hate me?"

Woah. I was defiantly not expecting that. I look into Izzy's eyes and I can tell she's been having an internal battle with herself.

"I don't hate you. I think it's kinda sweet that you love him this much. Maybe love actually does exist. This gives me hope."

"Really?" She says. Hope fills her eyes.

"Yes really. I actually like you. Your probably the nicest person I've ever came across."

"Aww thank you so much Zoey!" She exclaims hugging me.

Blake comes back just as she pulls away from me. He looks tired.

"That was dad. Zoey how about you go play for a while okay?"

"But-"

"Just go Zoey. I need to talk to Bella."

"Okay..." I say. I go to the playground and start messing around on the equipment. I can't see what's happening from here so I give up and swing on the swings quietly singing to my self.