~Games~

IvyBloom's POV

"Okay first to catch a black fox alive wins!" I roared. MoonStream and FrostBite both nodded before the silver and blue dragons launched into the air with unbelievable speed I soon followed.

"Send a flame signal when you got one and we will meet back here" I shouted before we started our little "game".

(Small time skip)

Swooping down into the bush I began to search. My spiked dark green tail and and wings kept hitting low hanging branches and making a tremendous amount of noise. I decided to shift back.

As I slowly scaled the undergrowth after two or three hours of searching I decided to give up and take to the sky but as I did I noticed a jet of silver flames piercing the clear blue sky if I didn't know better I would have thought they were clouds I thought.

FrostBite's POV

"You are such a cheater!" I growled in a humerous tone just as I crashed into the grassy field
"And you aren't!?" MoonStream laughed back as she soared past I jumped up from were I lay and took off flying over the bright red, and orange oak trees.

I wasn't far behind the silver and white dragon when she suddenly swooped into the canopy of the trees and I lost her.

"Where are you know?" I breathed
"Shut up or you'll scare it away!" A heard a soft whisper say. Oh no you don't! I frantically dived into the trees when I saw the small fragile creature in her grip.
"Sorry to slow" she joked just as she said is she was gone.

I looked up and saw her storming towards the meeting spot shortly after sending a stream of silver flame into the pail sky.
"You cheated no fair!" I huffed then hoisted my self into the air chasing after the large silver dragon.

Luna's POV

The blackness slowly faded into a charcoal colour before clearing from my vision completely "how long have I been out" I whispered.

One of the upsides and downsides to being a shadow dragon (aka darkness dragon) along with the power to morph into a shadow and being able to control darkness you also get random times were you get a vision of the future a very important one that is the bad part is you can pass out for up to three weeks.

But by the looks of things I've only been out for about three hours.
"No point in going home now" I sighed
And flew off towards the oak forest.
----------------------------------------------Authors note:Just watch I'll spend all this time on things like this and no one will read it lol
Anyway I'll try to make them longer chapters and if you are reading this plz tell me what u think of it.also FrostBite is male and the rest are female (bye☀️🌑❄️🌳)