Scepter 4

A few days have passed and I am still not getting used to scepter 4. Their building has too many hallways and rooms, it confuses me. They have to wear bright blue uniform which just makes us stand out as losers in public and they don't let me use my skate board and let won't let me wear my hat, It's just not my thing!

I work outside, looking around and making sure everything is okay. I sometimes go eat myself some sweets on my way round.

I keep my sword out of its holder and pretend it's my old bat that I miss so much. As I don't really like much of the uniform I have a sleeves rolled up, my top buttons undone and my waistcoat undone.

I truly think that I should leave but I still want to be with fushimi.

-

I made my way back to base and made my report on the day and gave it in. I then skipped dinner and went to bed.

-

Fushimi's POV:

It's dinner and I've been waiting for it all day as I made to miss breakfast and lunch for a stupid meeting that went on for too long.

I sat down in my usual sot but I didn't see misaki. I looked round then asked the person closest to me "have you seen misaki yata today?!?"

"I heard he didn't want dinner and went to his room." He replied.

"Ohhh okay!"

I picked up my food and went to misaki's door. I opened the door to see him flat head first on his pillow.

Misaki's POV:

"Oi! Get up, I brought you dinner!!" A familiar voice shouted at me for my door as he entered my room.

I turned round to see fushimi. "I'm not hungry! Go away, I want to sleep!" I was annoyed and tired so I started to be rude to fushimi not meaning to.

I flopped back onto the bed to try and end the conversation so I could take a long nap until the morning.

"Huh! What's wrong with you?!" As he grabbed my shoulders so he could get to see my face.

"Nothing!" I blushed a little as I want embarrassing myself but acting like a child, skipping dinner to get attention and ignoring him so he would properly talk to me. How sad?!?

I pushed myself up and sat next to him on the bed. "I....." I didn't want to say my feeling out loud so I stopped and turned to face the other way.

"You can tell me!" As he placed his hand on my shoulder to help me speak my mind.

I went to face him then saw how close his face was to mine then squeezed my eyes shut then shouted "I'm in love with you!!!!"

My face felt extremely heated and probably my face was red as a tomato. Fushimi quickly grabbed me and held me in a strong and tight hug.

"I happy!" I whispered into my neck.

"Huh?!"

"It's fine misaki!....because....I love you too!!" He said as he pushed both of us down to the bed to spend the rest of the night together asleep in each other's arms.