''Good, well will everyone join us in the music room besides louis and harry!'' Michael shouts and they all rush out with the babies and i look to louis again. '' i dont understand them'' louis laughs alittle shaking his head down at this food and i look down to my bowl.

I take a couple bites but i cant really eat anything else with out thowing it up. '' just eat as much as you can'' he says squeezing my thigh a bit and i smile and nod pushing the bowl away.

Once he finishes his bowl go rinses ours out and he grabs my hand taking me upstairs to his room. I sit down on his bed as he looks through his closet '' i think this is the smallest suit i have'' he says handing it to me and i nod.

He looks at me as if to say 'change' and i blush and look down. '' oh right sorry'' he mumbles turning away from me and i quickly strip down and change into the suit.

'' okay'' i say and he turns to face me nd smiles '' its still so big on you'' he says and i move my arms flopping the sleeves and he laughs and i pout. '' its fine just as long as you look the part'' he says and i nod and i go to my box of flower crowns and pull out my gray one and i put it on my head and smile.

'' here these will fit you'' louis says handing me a pair of shoes and plack socks and i nod putting them on. '' you know how to tie a tie?'' Louis asks holding up a tie and i shake my head.

'' okay let me get changed and then i'll help you'' he says and i nod quickly and go brush my teeth and hair and put my flower crown back on I turn to louis and my eyes widen.

He is wearing a grey suit with a black tie and you can tell he has re-died his blue streaks in his hair bring out his eyes more. ''Wow'' i say and he laughs a little and walks over to me placeing the tie around my neck and tieing it for me.

''Are you aloud to have the pericing and the tattoos?'' I ask and he smiles. '' dude im the owner of this whole business of course i can'' he says laughing and i giggle and he finishes off the tie.

'' okay lets go'' he says and we head down stairs '' we're off everyone!'' Louis shouts and we hear the two babies starting to cry and we look at each other with wide eyes.

''Louis!'' Niall yells and we rush out of the house laughing '' here we go'' louis says heading over to his bike. I take off my flower crown and put my my helmet and we get onto the bike.

'' ready?'' He asks and nod '' ready'' i say and he starts the bike and we're off. '' you know its been a while since ive rode on this'' i say and he laughs a little ''yeah i know'' he says and i tighten my grip around him a little.

We arrive onfront of a huge building and my eyes widen a little and we get off. He lockes his bike up putting the helmets away '' and off we go'' he says dragging me inside and i laugh.

'' hey kate'' louis says to the lady at the desk '' hello mr. Tomlinson'' she says and he sighs. '' ive told you so many times just to call me louis'' he says but she just rolls her eyes.

He glares at her and grab my hand dragging me to the elevator '' bitch'' he mumbles and i giggle a little. ''Mr. Tomlinson'' i say and he glares at me and pushes me against the wall with my hands pinned by my head.

'' what was that'' he says with a deep voice and i gulp trying not to look turned on. '' n-nothing" i say and he smirks and leans in to my ear '' thats what i thought'' he whispers lips brushing my hear and chills run through my body.

'' There is a ding and he pulls away and we walk into the room and my eyes widen once again. '' this is your office!'' I say looking around the hugs room '' yep the whole top floor is mine'' he says and i smile looking around.

My drug *UP FOR REVISIONS*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें