James then left the group to call the two girls back to the living room. As soon as Victoria and Hazel came back, the boys announced to them the camping trip next week.

 "Camping ... seriously?" Hazel asked

 "Yeah" James answered, smiling.

 "Fine ..." the two girls replied and so everyone started cheering. The group of friends then gathered up in front of James's televisions and did their usual session of movie marathon. Victoria and Connor, Hazel and James and then Brad and Tristan ... they're sharing the three huge ass blankets of James.

 Brad and Tris then moved the couch to a position where they can lean on it. The curly haired lad then started hugging Tris under the sheet, still hiding their actions from their friends.

 The blond haired lad on the other hand rested his head on Brad, who in return stole a kiss from him while no one's watching. Brad then felt Tristan's hand enter his pants.

 "Tris ... "Brad whispered , telling Tris to stop ... and so he did. The blonde haired lad stopped caressing Brad's dick but he did not remove his hand on it. It's still cupping his balls.

 "Great" Brad thought to himself, he must watch this movie with a raging hard on ... thanks to Tris.

----

 Tristan likes the feeling of in control, and there's no other way to satisfy that feeling than holding Brad's hard dick in his hand while they're watching a movie with their friends. The blonde haired lad can hear curly breathing heavily, his cock is actually throbbing against his cold palms after all. Tris likes this ... he likes teasing Brad in the most painfully pleasurable way.

 He looked at their friends and saw that they're all cuddling with each other. James and Hazel who seems to be a thing now is clearly doing something under those blankets. "Sneaky" Tris thought to himself after noticing a couple of hand movements often made by James towards Hazel.

 Seeing that encouraged Tris to turn the word 'teasing' into 'edging'. The blonde haired lad then started stroking Brad's dick, slowly but sensual.

 "Crap .. stop that" curly whispered into his ears. But this time, he did not stop.

 Thankfully the movie they're watching is quite loud , at least they can whisper to each other without being heard by the people around them.

 "No .. suck on your fingers instead" Tris replied as he pulled up the blanket. Brad's long shaft is as hard as a stone right now, that made Tristan's jerking more easier. A few moments after, he started moving his hands faster and felt Brad pelvis moving in the same rhythm.

 Tris looked down at Brad and saw that he removed his fingers from his mouth, curly on the other hand just hugged Tris as tight as he could. The curly haired lad's breath felt good against Tristan's pale skin. It's very warm and soothing.

 "I'm gonna cum" Brad whispered to Tris and he started to jerk him even faster.

 Just like that, Brad released his load inside his pants. Tris then cautiously removed hand from his pants and saw that it's also cum drenched.

 He first looked on to check on their friends and as soon as he saw that no one is watching, he slowly pulled out his handkerchief with his other hand and wiped Brad's sticky fluid off of him.

 "You're gonna need to change that boxers love" he whispered to the curly haired lad's ear.

 "I will" he replied and just smiled at him.

 If only things like this happen more often then they'll be happier. They're just kids after all.

--

that's it for this part guys ^^ sorry it's a bit boring but I'm saving the good parts for when they go camping.

 Their camping activity is the highlight of this book since it's the chapter where they'll come out as a couple to their friends. stay tuned ;)