Asada Shino AKA Sinon x Male! Reader

Well the day I just had was put simply like this. A crappy day at school, barely any friends hung out with me, no lunch, damn bullies, and the ride back home was also crappy. But two things are a bright side. One, thank God it's Friday. And two, GGO was maybe the best way to hang out with people. It's just you, playing as someone else, and no one has to know who or what kind of person you are. But I never got that, honestly. I usually stay my normal, quiet and nice guy. And my experience in FPS titles are humongous. I'm basically good at almost any FPS game. Call of Duty, Battlefield, Crisis, as well as the PC popular games. Some for example are TF2 and CS GO. I guess I love FPS titles a lot. But GGO is so much different. Gun Gale Online is a much different experience for me. I know well how some guns are used but my god are the recoil is strong with these guns. It's way different than any other games I've played.

Oh right, I should tell you, I just recently bought the game a few days ago and I've barely leveled up at all. I would be at a level 5 by now, but I'm not experienced yet to fight other players. So I was walking out of the city, looting other buildings for resources that I can use. It's a free fire zone out here in the open world so I gotta watch for hostiles. I walked to an abandoned building and began looking. After some minutes almost close to an hour, I found a rifle. I already knew what is was but I couldn't believe I found it. Probably my favorite weapon in CS. The AK47. Fully automatic, 30 bullets per mag, and a powerful gun. Thank the Russians for making this gun! I grabbed it and I heard footsteps approaching me. God dammit, not now of all times! I took cover, pulling out my five-seven, hiding and waiting patiently for the person to walk out. As I waited, two guys walked out. One with an M4A1, and another with what looks like a FAMAS... Weird... Doesn't look like any FAMAS I've ever seen...

"Loot the place." One of them ordered. The other nodded and looked around. I'm guessing it's DayZ all over again. I quietly sneaked out of the area before anybody could see me. It looks like I was into clear until I saw a whole group outside, watching whoever got inside. Whoa, that's a lot of advanced players. Their levels way higher than mine. I know I'll be spotted as soon as I leave. I gotta think of something. Think (Y/N), think! I checked my waist and notice a few flashbang grenades. I hope one works. I pull the pin off of one and threw it towards the players and turned around, waiting for a flash to happen. It does and that's when I made my move. I sprinted across the temporary blinded soldiers, firing blindly. They missed their shots, some were close to hit me, but I evaded every one of them.

"Get the kid!" One yelled and the rest of his squad started chasing me, guns blazing. Well holy shit, my first chase in this game. As I was running as fast as I could I turned around and fired my five-seven pistol at them. Some bullets managed to hit, but none were fatal when I emptied my mag. Still no bullets for my AK though....

I was running for like, half an hour. So no stamina wasted when I run in this game. Wish I was this athletic IRL. But then I was cornered. And the rest of the squad aimed their guns at me, surrounding me.

"You're a fast one, kid," One complimented. "But it's the end of the road now." I hate to admit it, but he's right. I closed my eyes and waited for the inevitable. I heard a gun fire but I didn't feel any pain. Some gasps were even heard. I had the guts to open my eyes and a huge hole was able to be seen from the man that almost shot me. He disintegrated into little red diamonds.

"Sniper!" Another one calls. "Take cover!" Although they tried, all of them failed to survive within the next 10 minutes, leaving me the last one standing. I was waiting to get shot and killed, I can't survive against a sniper. But the bullet never came at my chest, head, foot, hell it didn't even come at all. The bullet path was lead directly towards a huge skyscraper, straight at three fourths of its flights. I, as almost every normal person does, started from the bottom of the building and made my way up. After a few more minutes of climbing, I finally reached the top, showing an amazing view of the map, leaving me breathless.

"Great view, huh?" Someone asked. I turned around quickly, aiming my five-seven at the person by instinct. Though the person was a female. She had sky blue hair and eyes and had a sniper rifle equipped. She also had a pistol that was a...Glock 18?

"Easy." She said. "I'm not gonna shoot you." I almost believed her but on a game with you doing whatever you want, you can manipulate minds easily.

"How can you prove it?" I asked. She only just smirked and looked at the open area below us through the window.

"More guys are heading your way," she said, answering my question. "And here." He got to her inventory and an ammo crate spawned in, showing the ammo I needed for my AK. I stared at her in shock.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked. "You're an high leveled player, the least you should to is just kill me here."

"Well you are a new player," she pointed out. "And I wanted to help you out. Plus...you look cute." She blushes slightly when she said that compliment and I know I did also.

"I-I'm (Y/N)" I said. Why did I stutter for some reason?

"S-Sinon." She replied back, smiling. Her smile looked cute, I had to admit so I smiled back. She gave me a friend and group request and I accepted them both. I looked at her level and....holy SHIT, that's a huge level! It left me breathless to even see someone that high. She may be someone famous in the game but IRL, she may be just a normal high school girl.

"Cmon," she said to me. "More guys should be on their way here so we gotta get outta here." I nodded and began to walk back down until she grabbed my arm and pulled be back. I think she pulled a little too hard that we crashed into each other, falling to the ground. Well, not on the bottom surface because fall damage is in this game. Though embarrassment is that I actually turned so that she could land on me. When I landed on the ground and her on top of me, her lips crashed onto mine. I blushed like crazy and I can tell she did too. She pulled back instantly.

"O-oh my god! I-I'm so sorry!" She said to me, standing back up. I stood up after she did.

"I-it's okay...." I managed to say due to the embarrassment that I was facing. We both were blushing and I stood back up. She followed, her cheeks bright red. Well, great job, (Y/N). You just got your first kiss stolen, you deserve a cookie, I thought to myself.

~Time Skip~

It's been two month since I've first met the most popular sniper in GGO. And I never knew all this time. I leveled up rapidly, like, really high in the last two months, almost close to 30, actually. Just got one more level to go. And the EXP is so close. I was at a dungeon with Sinon, and it's near the end. We just had this one boss to beat. And the final shot came from Sinon with her Hecate, her sniper rifle. I still had my AK and Five-Seven. It reminds me still of the time Sinon and I first met. Thinking about it made me blush in embarrassment as well. Sinon tapped my shoulder.

"You okay (Y/N)?" She asked. I nodded, regaining myself.

"I'm fine." I replied. "Hey...remember the first time we met?" She blushed just by the thought of it.

"Y-yeah..." She answered. "W-why'd you ask?" Without warning, I kissed her softly, yet passionately. She gasped in the kiss, but slowly kissed back. That's when I started blushing madly. We were like this for one minute before she pulled back. I noticed her blushing madly.

"W-well...." She managed to say. "That's...one way to bring back that memory." She smiles and started to laugh slightly. I soon joined in.

"Yeah..." I agreed with her. "It kinda is." She then kissed me again, me obviously not prepared to expect it, but I quickly kissed her back, both our arms already wrapped around each other. She pulled back and looked at me, smiling.

"(Y/N)," she says. "Meeting you was the best day of my life." I smiled back and nodded.

"Mine also." I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And boom, there's the second one. Just to let you all know, I also do my OC's if you want me to. Also....lemons. Before I start saying something about this topic let me tell you if I ever do a lemon, I'm bad at it. It will be my first time if I ever write a lemon one shot. Now, on to the news about it. I will allow lemon requests so request away! See you guys on the next one shot!

JsMaster