Load Data 1: Our Reality Now

"Nngh."

Usually, when I opened my eyes, I would be greeted by the blank white ceiling of my room or even the light blue ceiling of my classroom.

This would be my first time. To wake up and to have my eyes blinded by the glaring hot sun. The burning sensation in my eyes were surreal. If this would have been somesort of a fantasy world, I would have think that I have awakened a hidden ability.....but of course, I wasn't. Right?

I was wrong.

The feeling of ceramic tiles on my hands and the ever burning sensation on my face jolted me awake and I was soon up and about, standing without stability, on what seemed to be in the middle of a plaza.

What caught my attention was the lack of skyscrapers around me as the buildings here were made of stones and while some do look grand and lavish, most of what I could see in front of me lacked any sort of imaginative exterior. The buildings encasing the plaza were all square in shape and that's all there is to it...

When my sense of hearing has returned, I could pick up sounds of buzzing somewhere futher, ones that I would normally here in the middle of streets but all that was put on a deaf ear as the sound of the fountain's water flowing behind me blares my ears.

"Okay? Never seen such artistic fountain before. That or I've never seen one... not that there were any in the city."

I could already conclude that I was no longer in the city. My home. As to how I got here, my memory was still foggy and just thinking about it hurts my head.

And so without any course of action, I walked over to the fountain and looked down at the water to see my reflection.

"Hm? Well now at least I know I could see a clear reflection of myself he- wait a minute!"

I looked over at myself again and was surprised to see the change in wardrobe. I was wearing a plain long sleeved grey shirt and a pair of dark blue trousers. What surprised me the most was....

"Is that a leather plate I'm wearing over my chest?! And these gloves... boots... and why do I have a sword sheathe.... oh don't tell me.."

I looked around with my eyes and unmoving body and soon, my eyes caught sight of the cursor directly on the most northeast of my vision with a green bar, a name besides it and numbers below it.

"Izzy? 208/208? This has got to be a dream. I mean- woah!!"

When I tried to step back in astonishment, I apparently seems to have tripped over something and have landed perfectly planting my rear on the searing hot ground.

"Ouch!! .. man, I can't believe I just tripped over.... a... man?"

Looking over at the object, or rather, person that I had just tripped, I noticed that he too had been equipped with the same apparel as I do but his was dark red while mine's was grey.

"Who did I.. wait, that disheveled hair... aw, come on."

As I crawled over to the individual, I shook said person to stir him awake and turned him over so that I could get a good look on his face.

"Geh... Either my jealousy has gotten so strong that he is in this dream or .... this is not a dream."

Though I did mumbled that first part since it was hitting a bit too close to my sensitive spot, the latter part that I had spoken a tad bit loud seems to have woken him up.

He immediately sits up straight and rubbed the back of his head while mumbling a few incoherent words before peering his eyes towards me.

"Huh?... Izzy? What are you doing here? And why do wear something that stands out so much? I know you're going through your phrase.."