alpaca_twin

I woke up tied to a chair. I looked around and saw an angel standing in front of me holding an angel blade.

One of Metetron's bitches, I guess.

"I see you're awake, Deanna." he said as he traced his finger on the blade.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

The angel swipes the blade on my cheek, causing me to scream out in pain. "I don't want anything from you, Deanna. It's Metatron who wants something from you."

"And what's that?"

"Your father that back down."
******
After what seemed like a couple days, I was covered in cuts. I lost so much blood that I couldn't keep my head up anymore.

"Maybe if I gave you another cut, you'll die." The angel said as he traced the blade on my scars on my cheek.

"No..." I mumbled as I tried moving my head up.

"Yes, Deanna," the angel said. "If you're dead, then Castiel will back down."

I tried mumbling "no" again, but black spots started clouding my vision. I tried blinking, but I was too weak. Then I heard a loud noise and the sound of a blade finding s home in someone's head. Then I felt myself being untied and lifted into someone's arms.

"Take her to the Impala, Cas." was the last thing I remembered hearing before blacking out.
******
I woke up in the back of the Impala with my head resting against Dad's arm. I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't in some strange reality.

"Are you okay, Deanna?" I heard Dean ask.

"I feel like crap." I replied.

"Don't worry, Deanna," Dad said. "We are going home and you are going to go to bed."

"Why?"

"Because you've been kidnapped and tortured for a couple days and you need to rest."

"Touché."
**********
I woke up after a few days of rest. I got out of bed and changed into my pajamas (*favorite band t-shirt* and a pair of shorts). I went down the hall and went to the kitchen where Dean was talking to Dad.

"You know, feathers," Dean said. "We have to do something about Metadick and make sure he doesn't kidnapped Deanna again."

"We'll figure something out, honey." Dad said.

"Why are you guys calling each other pet names?" I asked.

"Oh! Deanna, you're awake!" Dean exclaimed when he saw me standing there. "We're talking about nothing."

"I'm dating Dean, Deanna. We're very happy together," Dad said.

"What?"