Happy! Mika x Cold! Reader

You became a hybrid vampire just like Mika after the massacre. However, He didn't change after drinking Krul's blood at all... unlike you.

You became a bit coldhearted, and Mika doesn't like it. He misses the way you talked to him charmingly and the way you look at him cutely.

Being like him, you hate the thought of drinking human blood that's why you always ask Krul for blood.

It didn't escaped Mika's eyes that your body became thinner and thinner. In fact, you lack drinking of blood.

Every night, he sneaks into your room and gives you his blood secretly.

One time, you suddenly collapsed. Mika brought you to your room. He thought that you really need to drink huge amount of blood. He goes to Krul and tells what just happened.

"Maybe, she needed to drink huge amount of blood, Mika... and there's a high chance of her dying if she's very thirsty." Krul tells him.

(Y/N) dying was Mika's worst nightmare.

She's my only family alive...

...and now you're telling me she's going to die?!

No...

I WOULDN'T ACCEPT THAT!!!

"I can see the sadness in your face, Mika. Rest assured it's just my theory, just let her drink some blood while she's sleeping... and I'm sure that way... she'll wake up."

"Are you sure...?" Mika asks, crying.

"Yes" Krul answered.

He obeyed Krul's advice. He do it every 15 minutes, with his blood.

2 months passed and she is still asleep. Mika gets more worried.

Is Krul lying...?

Will (Y/N) die...?

Without having a chance to confess to her...?

He lean on her left chest and checked to see if her heart was still beating...

... it isn't.

Mika doesn't want this to happen.

It's... it's a lie, right...?

This can't be...

Vampires doesn't have any hearts...

She just became a vampire, right...?

She's still alive, right...?

Mika quickly goes to the livestock's place and grabs a blood bag without any permission.

Without hesitation, he opens her mouth and let the blood goes down to her throat.

She's awake.

Mika's eyes lit up at this. However...

He suddenly notices her eyes.

A red one that shows no signs of sympathy.

"Mika..." (Y/N) muttered angrily.

She saw Mika holding an empty livestock's blood bag and notices the sweet red liquid in her tongue...

"Did... Did you let me drink a human blood?!"

Mika startled at her outburst.

"But... it was for your sake (Y/N)! If I didn't let you drink it even if you didn't want me to, you would've died! I don't want to lose you (Y/N)! I love you!" He cries and hugged her.

"And?! I will be forced to live as a vampire forever?! I hate you!" You pushed him away from you.

"I... It's been two months you were asleep, and here I am... worrying for you..."

"So? Are you finished? I'd rather die than to live with you as a vampire, Mika. Don't call me by my first name anymore! Don't act like were best friends any more! I don't care about you and your sickening attitude!"

With that, you walked out of the room and left him there...

... An ex-human's heart, shattered into pieces.

Author's note

Sad ending huh... I can make a part two with a happy one. Please comment below.