Azeem chuckled, as his wife's cheeks warmed. "Just like your father, always spoke his mind also."

"It's more like just blurts out."

"I noticed that," a voice came from behind them. They all turned to the newcomer to be told to enter by his mother, who waved over another chair, joining their group, next to Natalie, who pulled at her shorter dress, crossing her legs. He settled in, taking the coffee that was handed over by a staff member. "You didn't tell me you were having morning tea with my parents."

"You didn't ask your highness."

He gave her a warming smile. "Quite correct."

She eyed him suspiciously. All a sudden he was nice. She didn't think so. Maybe it was all show for his parents that made better sense, than a sudden change of heart towards her. She could honestly say she wasn't his most favourite person on earth. The relaxed atmosphere changed, and became guarded what she said, wishing his highness had stayed in his office, working on his paperwork. She had wanted to get an inside view from his parents, now that was out the window. So after some time, she thanked them for their time, and said she needed to get back to work herself, though she had nothing to write about. Thanks to the man at her side.

Standing, she was about to leave, when Saqr offered to escort her back to her rooms. "There is no need, your highness. After all, you're far too busy, so I would find my way back, thank you," with that she walked away. All legs the soft material of her shorter dress with heels that he couldn't keep his eyes away from. How come his mother gets Miss Sexy with her bell sleeves, all colour mini dress, and he gets Miss Plain. Her legs never ended, shaking his head as he had visions of them wrapped him, losing himself in her body. Nope. Not going there.

"I like her," Cantara stated, smiling.

"I'm not surprised," Saqr snarled. "You're both so stubborn," he walked out, and headed back to his own office before he said worse.

Cantara glanced at her husband. "I had hoped that would be sorted by now."

"Not by a long shot and she's stubborn. He won't be able to scare her away. As I said they had to sort it out themselves, if I step in it would only make it worse for her. That girl can hold her own."

"I can see that, however, I'm more worried what's going to happen when they stop fighting, and start working together."

"Saqr knows his duty, and has been warned to keep his distance."

"Well, that's like wavering a red flag in front of a bull. Don't touch, really Azeem, I thought you had more sense than that."

"I think you would find that young lady would shoot him down in flames."

"The problem would be what comes out of those flames, beloved. There is a passion between these two." Perhaps his wife was right; she had always been very perceptive about people and unspoken things. He hoped not, because that would just complicate things more. He really didn't need the headache. Maybe letting Natalie do this article wasn't such a good thing. He would have to keep a close eye on those two to make sure they did keep it professional with no personal contact.

That night before joining his parents, Saqr decided to check up on Natalie, making sure she wasn't lying to them. The door opened, she was flushed at his knock. "Sorry, busy talking to my family. What can I do for you, your highness?"

"Oh, sorry I forgot, you're busy," he strode in and passed. She rushed ahead.

"Please, dad would love to say hello, and mum," she grabbed his hand, and pulled him towards her bedroom, where her laptop sat. She settled down on the bed, and pulled him down at her side, casually dressed in pants and shirt, opened necked and rolled up sleeves. Family dinners were more relaxed. As was Natalie in jeans, and an oversized shirt of tie dying. She did love the gypsy hobo style of clothing. He settled at her side, leaning in at her side, hand behind her back on the bed, seeing clearly a dark headed greying man, and a stunning bright blue eyed, long haired brunette.