Confession

He grabbed my hand and headed out the door. He opened the car door and helped me get up into my own truck. He started the engine and drove off. I didnt reconize where we were going so i simply asked "Where the hell are we going." He turned the radio up and didnt answer my question. The song playing was I wont give up by Jason Marz. He mouthed the lyrics -I wont give up on us even if the skys get rough. Im Giving you all my love im still looking up- And turned into the beach parking lot. He grabbed a bag out of the back of the truck and handed it to me. I opened it and It was a new bikini from Victoria Secret.

He expects me to wear this?!?! What in the carrots is he thinking? He's crazy.

"how do you like it darling." He unbottoned his pants and he was wearing his swim shorts.

"I love it. But one thing... Why? I mean thank you, but i dont prefer a bikini. Im Fat."

"How dare you say that you're perfect. Stop downing on yourself." He brought me into a hug. "Now go change in the back seat of your truck."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened the back door and hopped in. I looked in the mirror. My face was as red as santa clauses suit on christmas day. I made sure he wasnt looking then put the bikini on and wrapped the towel around me.

I got out and he was sitting on the shore staring out to sea. I sat next to him and he got up and helped me up i dropped my towel.He looked at me like i used to look at justin bieber posters. He carried me bridal style into the mysterious water of the beach. He let me down and my feet touched the chilly water. I walked further in and he followed after me. I felt hands grab my waist and lifted me and put me on his shoulders. I giggled uncomfortably. He walked further and pretended to trip so we both fell in the water. I hit him on the shoulder.

"Thanks now im all wet. You better be happy that you did this."

"Kat, I really like you. I have since grade school."

Is he being serious? What is he thinking

"I dont know what to say."

"Kat will you be my girlfriend?"

Did he really just say that? What in the carrots? Am I alive? Do I ask too many questions? Kat snap out of it say yes. You like him too say yes damnit.

"Harry, I like you too. Im going to say yes" well that was cheesy

Did that seem to weddingish? He took me into a hug that lasted to short. He pulled away and kissed the top of my forehead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*authors note*

Hey guys sorry i havent really updated latley. AM i a bad person. I hope not. Well thanks for the votes and comments