~Chapter 2~

When we arrived back at my place we headed upstairs to my room. My room was massive it had a king size bed in the middle of my room against the wall, across from it was my flat screen tv then on the left side of my room it had my balcony and the door to my bathroom then on the other side I had a desk and also my walk in wardrobe which was massive. I sat down on my bed Sienna took a seat at my desk then Lexa sat down on a bean bag on the ground.
"Ahh I just love your room! I wish it was mine", Sienna said.
"Hah, should we start getting ready?", I asked them.
"What's the time?", Lexa said and looked down to her phone I did the same.
"OMG it's 6pm already?! The party starts at 8pm!", I yelled kinda panicked.
"We need to get ready!", Sienna yelled as panicked as I was.
We all jumped up and got dressed into the dresses that we had brought. I then put on a bit of make up just eyeliner, mascara, foundation and a few other things. After that I grabbed my black converse high tops and put them on it was just this thing that I had when I wore dresses I wasn't your typical girly girl nor a goodie two shoes you could say I was a tom boy bad girl in a way. Once I put on my shoes the girls and I went downstairs to start setting up, getting out drinks, food and some other things. It was now 7:30pm and my brother walked in the door.
"Aye!", he yelled a little while entering the room.
I rolled my eyes and ignored the comment I could tell he was already slightly drunk, the smell of alcohol drenched on his shirt was a big giveaway.
"What have you been up to?", I asked half knowing the answer.
"Just hanging with the boys, they'll be here soon", he told me.
"Okay, have you been drinking?", I gave him a suspicious look.
"Um maybe", he replied.
I just rolled my eyes at him and he quickly went upstairs to get ready.
Before we knew it everyone was arriving and it was now an hour into the party. As I walked around I see couples making out and people awkwardly dancing to the loud music, I looked around for Lexa and Sienna but they we're no where to be found.
I walked upstairs to my room kinda bailing on the party for now. As I walked upstairs and into my room I heard foot steps behind me, someone just walked out of the bathroom.
"The party's this way", I heard a familiar voice say.
I quickly turned around and saw Cameron standing there with a smirk on his face.
Cameron was one of my brothers best friends he was also on the football team. We used to be very close until he got his girlfriend well now ex girlfriend, she just became really over protective and kinda band me from seeing him. Cameron just thought that was stupid and he wasn't going to just ignore me like that so he broke up with her after a while, he also mentioned to her that he was in love with someone else I had no idea who and I've never asked cause I just don't want to know. We liked to joke around with each other every now and then, we were still close friends but not as close as we used to be.
"Your not bailing are you?", he asked a little surprised.
I just looked down to the ground and thought about it but before I could reply he said something again.
"Wow on your own party, I've never seen you bail out on any party your normally drinking and making out with some guy in front of everyone".
"I-I'm sick of doing that", I stumbled to say.
"Daymn, I thought maybe I was going to get lucky with you tonight", he said jokingly and winked at me.
"In your dreams Dallas", I giggled and walked straight into my room.
I heard him whisper something to himself I didn't quite hear what he said though and I didn't think I was meant to hear it.