~Chapter 16~

Carson's POV:

We were at lunch and Cidney bitch ass and her two friends walked by.

Cidney: *whispering* I heard that the little hoe might be pregnant.

I didn't think Kaylee heard her. When I looked at her she had tears streaming down her face and she had her fist balled up. She got up and I quickly pulled her down.

Carson: No no allow me.

I stood up and I could hear Bre talking to her.

Brelyn: Not here you don't. Come on Kaylee.

Kaylee grabbed her bag and got up. I walked over to Cidney and tripped her making her fall. I leaned down in her face

Cidney: What the hell!?!

Carson: You keep fucking with her that's where imma stump yo hoe ass. Don't be talking yo shit bout her. You ain't saying shit to her face because you scared. If you gone talk yo shit let her hear it. Don't let yo friends that you do have be the reason you get yo shit stumped for. With you and yo fake ass nappy ass dry ass dirty ass Remy weave. Pathetic hoes.

I jumped at her and she jumped a little. I laughed a little and walked off. I grabbed my bag and went to find my girls. I found them and walked over to Kaylee.

Carson: Hey chunky. You alright?

Kaylee: *bouncing her leg* Yeah I'm good. I'm trying not to touch her cause of the fact you got me thinking I'm pregnant for real and I sorta promised August I wouldn't fight today but I'm telling you tomorrow different as hell.

Brelyn: Girl don't worry about that bitch. If you can't fight her we can.

Kaylee: About that he said he'll tell yo brother Carson and he said he can whoop me and you Bre.

Carson: Damn his snitching ass.

Kaylee: Aye now.

Carson: Sorry boo. Let's hurry up and head to class.

We all walked to our class and Kaylee went to sleep. I laid my head on her back and went to sleep as well.
POV Over

Kaylee's POV:

It was the end of the day and I needed to leave. I drove to August house and got out. I unlocked the door and he was sitting in the living room with two unfamiliar faces. One of them kind of looked like him.

Kaylee: Uh hey....babe.

August: *getting up kissing me* Wassup baby. Aye y'all this the girl I was talking about. Baby this my boy Justin and my cousin Corrie.

Kaylee: Hi.

Them: Wassup.

August: So how was school?

Kaylee: *looking down a little* It was....good.

August: Lying. *looking at them* Let me go check on my girl I'll be back.

Corrie: Alright bruh.

August: Come on.

We walked up to his room and he closed the door. I leaned on the dresser and he walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my jawline.

August: So how did school really go?

Kaylee: Well I was this close to whooping ole'girl ass babe.