2: Prison Break

(Media picture of Isaac)

-edited-

Katana POV:

"Do you think the pack has captured him?" Dana asks.

"No, I think the forest fairies found him and took him to jail because of bad behavior." Ben said sarcastically, causing him a smack on the back of his head.

Axle tried to hide the smirk that approached his face, but everyone saw it. Sometimes I don't believe he's human, then I think, none of us are. "So we attacked Rosewood pack, so go get the blue prints, Isaac." He got up and was gone for like three seconds and came back. "There dungeon is down here, it only has one entrance besides the door to the whole mansion."

"Where's the other entrance?" I ask.

He rotates the paper about ninety degrees. "Here," he pointed to a broken sell block." He started searching the map, and pointed to a key that had arrow to a lock. "This key here is the design to unlock all the locks," he licked his lips, that's what he does when he's thinking. "Dana, go get your nail filer." She went to go get it, how come every time I asked her she always said I dint have one. That bitch.

"Why do I have to be the one that has to use their nail for the key?" Dana complained.

"Because I said so. Give me you middle finger."

Then she flipped him off. "You mean this one?"

He snatched her middle finger and pulled it back, causing her to whimper. I guess he's having a o of day, any other day, he would've broke her middle finger. He took the nail filer and started cutting her nail the exact way the key was shapped. "Aww thanks, after this imma need a manicure."

"Ya, after." Axle growled. "Ben you stay here in case, Freddie returns."

"Axle, I'm all about the action. Why do I have to stay behind. Isaac always do nothing-"

"That's why he's coming. You got us twelve grand today, let's call this a day off." Ben growled and punched the wall of the cave.

"You want action, you'd either proud or disappointed. Lets go." Isaac snarled.

Axle smirked and we started heading towards our plan. "Issy, you okay?" I whisper.

"Rule number four, never disobey Alpha Axle, I'm starting you get sick of stup-"

"Is there something you want to say, Isaac?" Axle said turning around. "I'm. Me. I am not a Alpha! I am Axle."

Isaac whipped his face from Axles spit. "Then why do you act like one! And make us treat you like one! Set rules like one! Give punishments like one! All I wonder, is why haven't you made us start calling you, 'Alpha Axle'? Is it because we don't have territory of our own to claim? Tell us, Axle. I've known you for six years and you never told me why you became a rogue. So why?" Axle only stood with anger and I see the frustration rising within Isaacs eyes. "Dana! Do you know why Axle is a rogue?" He asks. She shook her head slightly, no. "So how about we have story time and share our reasons as to why we became rogues. Dana! How long have you been a rogue with Axle?" His eyes went wide towards her.

"Ten years."

"Axle how long have you been a rogue?" Isaac asks.

"Twelve years." He growled.

"So what's your story? Why haven't you told anyone?" Something tells me, Axle doesn't do well with the truth.

"We'll talk, after, we rescue Freddie."

The walk was long and quiet after Isaacs and Axles little show, but we're here. I hear a howl let out from a distance and Axle forces us the tree, letting us know people are on shifts. "Something smells like shit." One of the two boys laugh that walk under us.

"Ya, it's your breath." The other laughed.

"No, but I'm serious, it smells like sour milk and, and, and garbage?"

"I think you're thinking of onions. Sour milk, and Rotten onions... that's what Alpha Cole said rogues smell like."

They immediately was on look out. Axle gave me and Isaac the signal to move forward, but to not kill. I jump from the tree landing in front of the cute blonde. I place my head over his mouth and I feel him smile. "Too bad you cute." I brong my knee to his face, knocking him out. I look to my left and see Isaac has already tied up the brown haired guy.

"Well done." I smile to him.

"I could say the same." He smirks. 
Axle and Dana continue to jump trees as Isaac and I run on feet. Dana jumped from the tree and hurried to put her nail in the hole, it works every time. "Freddie?" I whisper.

"Ah, great, what took you guys so long?" He stood up and had his hands on the bars. Dana quickly unlocked the cage.

Freddie put his hands on the side of my face and forced his lips upon mine. "I missed you." He whispers.

"It's only been three hours."

"Three hours too long." He kisses me again.

"Isaac, spray paint." Every time we make a a note in the sell we found out friend in, 'we might be rogues, but we're still a pack' Isaac did exactly that.

"What about them?" Freddie asks pointing to two other cages.

The guy raised his hand. "Get them out, Dana, hurry before those boys they knocked out gain consciousness."

"Why?" She questioned.

"The more the better." Axle said.

Dana reluctantly opened up the guys cage and he immediately ran to the girls cage. He kept rushing Dana so she slapped him. As soon as she got the cage door open the girl stood up and slapped her so hard. "Slap my mate one more time, I will beat you senseless."

"I think I like her... Isaac, you done?"

"Ya." We ran out the back door, and through the forest. Dana and did what we always do this thing when there's a boy we slowly and seductively.

I walked up to the blonde haired kid. "Sorry, but we had to get our friends back." I peck his lips and run to catch up with the rest with Dana by my side.