Chapter 2

Hey, guys! Chapter 2! Hope you guys like it. Oh, and the chapters will get longer!

I still don't own Glee.

After hours of talking, laughing, and cups of coffee, Katy had to get home for dinner.

"Look, I have to get home. But, I really had fun with you."

"Wait. How about dinner at Breadstix sometime? I'm buying?" Blaine asked hopefully.

"You know what... I would love to." Katy replied as she took out her phone and handed it to him. He quickly put his number and sent himself a text. "Text me soon" She said before walking out, leaving a very happy and excited Blaine.

"Totally." He said quietly to himself.

The date was set to Friday. Which was tomorrow, and Katy was in her rom deciding what to wear. She wanted to flatter her body, but she didn't want to wear a mini dress either! So she decided on a floral dress that went down mid-thigh and light pink high heels. She would do light make up (Blaine said he had liked that) and curled hair with a side part.

It was perfect.

She walked down the stairs in her Victoria Secret sweatpants and a tank top, since it was summer. She saw Finn, her step-brother, Carol, his step-mom, and Burt, his dad sitting together in the living room watching a movie on the flat screen.

"Dad? Can I go out tomorrow?" Katy asked sheepishly.

"What for?" Burt's gruff voice answered.

"I have a date..."

That seemed to pull everyone's attention.

"A... date?" Burt asked, his face showing no emotion.

"Yeah."

"Who, where, and, why?" Burt asked, still processing this through his mind. He couldn't believe this was happening. His little girl, his Katy, was going on a date? With a boy he didn't even know? Burt then realized that his little Katy Pie was growing up. He doesn't want her to grow up, but kind of father does? That's right, there's not any. He has to man up and face the facts. His daughter was ready to start dating.

"Um, okay. It's at Breadstix, his name is Blaine, and because I really like him. He's very handsome, and sweet. He asked me out and I accepted." She said.

"Okay. But I want to meet him first. He'll come here, like a gentleman, and shake my hand. Plus, I can show him my shotgun." Burt said with a straight face, only half joking.

"Okay. I'll tell him. Thanks Dad. Love you." Katy said leaning in to give her father a quick peck on the cheek.

"Love you, too." Burt said, distraught.

What was he going to do?