Chapter 3: The Sleepover

-Later that night-
I was taking my daily nap at 4:30 PM, until Elle, Bianca and Yari tackled me "Wake up you sleepyhead!" They jumped up and down on the bed and practically stepping on my legs. "Alright alright I'm up! You guys already broke my legs!" Elle tackled me again and laughed "Whatever lazy ass, anyway you better be awake by 8:00 PM, 'cause that's when the sleepover starts." Bianca rolled onto the bed and hugged my neck "NnyAa~" I smiled and tried to hug her back but decided to just pet her head. Mike jumped through the door and tackled Yari down, pinning her down to the floor. The rest of us watched them, secretly smiling and giggling. Mike smiled and kissed Yari's lips, "You better be ready for some dares~" I looked over at Bianca, who smiled nervously "Hm." Yari blushed again and sat up "I already got the food and movies!" Elle laid back down on the bed "I would rather watch you guys get dared." Bianca blinked and looked at me at the corner of her eyes, and suddenly remembered about Chloe and Luna. "WaIT! CaN I iNviTe ChLoE anD LuNa?" I stared at her and jumped up "Our best friends!" I shouted all excited to finally see them again. Its been YEARS since I met Luna and Chloe. They were my first best friends since childhood, until they decided to leave me alone in my old town, getting bullied and abused. I hated them for that, but I had to get over it at some point though. "I still hate them for leaving me behind.." I mutter. Yari shrugged "I guess you can invite them" Suddenly two tall girls broke through the roof. "Sup bitches!" All of us shriek except for Bianca "GIRLS!" I stood up quickly "LUNA AND CHLOE YOUFUCKING BITCHES LEFT ME BEHIND!" I tackled them and hugged their necks. Luna laughed nervously "Sorry Ally, we didn't have time to tell you.." Chloe sighed "I'm so sorry Ally you had to go through all that." I snicker "Guys don't sound all sappy around me, your embarrassing Bianca!" They turn their heads towards Bianca's direction. Bianca looked around nervously "WhAT?" she wondered why they were all staring at her. Chloe snickered "So I heard you girls having a sleep over... WITHOUT US!?" Luna squealed "TRUTH OR DARE!!" Elle nudged me again and whispered "I'm gonna dare Yari to fuck Mike, but I wouldn't dare you since Bianca's gonna be there." I rolled my eyes and suddenly shouted "ARE WE GOING TO WATCH THEM-" Elle quickly covered my mouth "SHUT UP!" Everyone stared at us "Uh.. shut up about what?" Yari said. Elle looked at me, squinting her eyes "Oh.. uh nothing...?" I hissed at Elle "Whatever guys, I'm going back to sleep" Bianca and everyone else tackles me on the bed. "Okay guys.. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" Luna snickered "So you won't fall asleep on us silly!" Chloe giggled like crazy "Let's get this party started!"

-Later that night-

So, what basically happened was that we all drank some beer, played some games, watched movies and now for the final game for the night... TRUTH. OR. DARE. Some of us eventually got drunk for some reason but eh, it's a girl's night (with a boy) so we had to take a break. Chloe was hiccuping like crazy "*hic* AALLLYYYY!!! TRUTH OR DARE BABY! *hic*" I blinked as everyone looked at me, Luna was also asking me "TRUTH OR DAREEE *hic* PICK DARE!! *hic* I WANNA SEE SUM MAKE OUTS! *hic*" as Elle was busy trying to hold in her laughter. I looked over at Bianca, who looked away quickly. I sigh "D-dare..." Luna and Chloe suddenly started to scream into my face all the disgusting, and I mean really disgusting dares. Bianca pulled them away from me and quieted them down. "I hAvE a dArE. AlLy, I dArE yOu tO fRenCh kIsS mE." Every girl (and boy) literally gasped. Mike kept staring at Yari and smirked. I just wanted to slap Luna and Chloe for makking me play along. Bianca lowered her head and spoke in my mind {I usually don't do this.. I'm sorry..} I nod over her direction and told Luna and Chloe to shut up for one second, but Luna drank so much beer that she literally passed out. Chloe snickered "She *hic* couldn't handle *hic* it!" then passed out. I roll my eyes "At least they wont wat-...shit" Everyone looked at me, "Are you sure you want me to do this guys..?" I ask them. Some of them nodded, Elle just covered her eyes "Let's just look away instead." she told the others. They all turn around, Bianca stared at me and crawled over to me, I shuddered in fear. Bianca sat on her knees and hugged me, I didn't move my arms, I didn't feel like it right now. She whispered into my ear "I'M sOrRy.." I wanted to hug her back but my arms felt heavy for some reason. Bianca lets go of me, grabs my face and kisses me. I squeaked in fright and my legs also felt heavy, {What is happening to me..} I wondered. I eventually feel my head spinning "B-Bianca..-" I pass out in her arms. Bianca freaks out "ALLY!" Everyone turns around and sees me passed out "What happened?!" Yari asks. "Ally, ALLY WAKE UP! ALLY!" I open my eyes a little, I was getting carried to my room. "Damn it Ally.." I heard someone mutter, then everyone leaves and shuts the door. My eyes felt heavy and eventually fall asleep.

-A few hours later-
Bianca shook me gently "AllY. WaKe up." I blinked a little "Mm..w-what happened.." I wanted to sit up but Bianca lays me back down "yOu paSsed oUt duRinG thE dAre.." I slowly sat up and stared at Bianca "I-I'm sorry.." I said quietly. Bianca kisses my forehead and tucks me back into bed "It'S sTiLL 9:30 AM, ReSt uNtIl mOrNiNg mkay?" I smile and went back to sleep, Bianca kisses me for a good night's sleep and leaves the room. She heads downstairs to the living room. Chloe and Luna woke up and asked where I was. "AlLy's uPstaIrs rEsTing." I heard Bianca say, "Oh well let's get some rest guys, see you in the morning!~" Everyone says and eventually goes to sleep on the couch or in sleeping bags. I sat on my bed and opened the door just a little so they wouldn't wake up. "Hm." I turned back into the room, jumped onto the bed and went to sleep.

-The next morning...-

Bianca was shaking me like crazy "AllY! AlLy! WaKE UP!" I wake up quickly "WhAT dO yOu wAnt?!" Bianca handed me a mirror "LOoK.." I took the mirror and stared at my reflection, I looked pretty normal- wait.. my whole appearance changed.. What the hell is going on? "W-wHat.. WHAt haPpeNeD tO mE?" I shook Bianca violently. "YoU tUrNeD iNtO a TRiCkStEr.. OvErnIgHt.." I snatched a pillow from my bed and yelled into it as loud as I could. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder, probably Bianca's, but it was actually Luna's hand. "Ally you okay..?" I shook my head "nO.. J-jUsT dOn'T loOk aT mE.." Luna lifted up my head and fixed my hair, Bianca hugged me "I'M sOrRy.." I tried to hold in my tears, but I couldn't help it. I cried into Bianca's arms and sighed "I'Ll gEt uSeD tO iT.." Luna hugged me tightly "Well, you're like Bianca now right..?" I flash a weak smile at them "WeLl i'lL bE oKaY, wItH yOuR hElP" Chloe runs into the room and tackles me "SUP ALLY!- Oh.. uh.." Luna shushed her "We'll explain later." Bianca took my arm and went inside the bathroom, closing the door behind her quickly. I look at her confused "WhAt aRe wE dOiNg hErE-" Bianca made me shut up with a kiss as she grabbed hold of my face. I felt the wrap of her arms around my waist, "uM.." I tried to say between kisses, Bianca smiled "I lOvE yOu AlLy.." I hugged her tightly "mE tOo.." she kissed me again and walked out of the bathroom, I sighed sadly, I want to make her happy and not be upset that it was her fault I became a trickster. I will try everything I can..