Chapter two

Ashley (pov) (girl in the picture) ^^^
Me and my friends in the lunch room you know looking around to see what they are having. And to be hunest the food here is not that good . So i step out side the cafeteria and start wondering the hall when i herd a loud mash agents the lockers. I look around the corner to see Americus getting jumpon by a bunch of boys i want to say somthing but i felt keekee hand on my sholder.
"hey you want to go out to get a pizza" she said i nod and we walk out side the school and jump in the car and drove to pizza hutt. On my way to pizza hutt my mine keep replaying Americus getting jump by them boys.
end of pov
Americus (pov)
i just got beat up for no reason and we have ben sent to the office. man this day keep getting worser and worser. how about i got 2 more hours in detention so you know that im going to be late for work.
end of pov
Americus was so fed up with the bulying after detention he headed to work and next next thing he felt someone fallowing him but he ingnore it. he arive to work and his boss was mad.your late he said with anger.

Americus: " look i can exsplane.

Boss man : " dont want to hear it."

Americus: " look im sorry. "

Boss man :  " sometimes you make me sick just by looking at you mop hea matherf#cker".

Americus mumble a little and started stacking boxes on the shelf. till he heard someone talking. Americus look back and saw one of the boys who beat him up in the hall way in school. (the name Trey) he went to the snack bar at the store and pay for his snack.  Trey took his snack and walk past Americus and look at him then smile with an evil glair on his face Trey stop and look at Americus stacking cans in the piles. Trey walk behind Americus then push him towards the cans wich made the hold cans fall and busted all over the floor. the boss ran towards them in anger

Boss  man : "WHO DID THIS ! "

Trey : " he did you know he clomzey.

the Boss man look at Americus with anger in his eyes.

Boss man : " YOU'RE FIRED ! "
Americus : NoNo please dont do this. "

Trey pull out his iPhone and record the hold thing.

Americus sat there sad.

Trey : "aww the baby is about to cry.

everyone started to laught at Americus. Americus got up and head out the store with his thing.
Americus (pov)
man i cant beleave that i got fired i felt a tear roll down my eyes as i was walking down the city streets light when i felt someone fallowing me or a car following me but i kep on walking till i felt somthing i turn my head and saw Trey and his boys steping out of the car. Trey pull out there guns and................