Down the same road

Chapter 1- Water Balloon FIGHTS🌊🌊🌊🌊

"Carson if you get this wet I will TOTALY kill you" I screamed at her "Oh that's great to know in fact did you know that the water balloon is full of ink" she smirked evilly DAMMIT I hate her "Stephanie, Carson's has her evil smirk on her face!" I yelled at her" AWWW fuck shits going down" Stephanie said right next .to me "take Stephanie first I'm to young t-" DING DONG DING DONG DIN-" SHUT THE FUCK UP IM COMING" I yelled through the peep hole i know I'm weird I get it a lot anyways someone was at the door "I got it , it's probably the pizza guy anyways" little did I know when I opened that door it won't be a pizza guy -gasp- without my beautiful precious jalapeño,pepperoni and barbecue pizza. Instead their in front of me was the guy I hated the most, the that promised he loved me forever and always, the person that broke my heart into PIECES. The Niall Horan and his band mates stood right in front of me. You think I'm gonna start fangirling right in front if them but no instead I break down in tears and run to my room I hear Carson and Stephanie getting the boys to sit down and I hear their loud footsteps going up the stairs towards my room, knocking slightly Stephanie said gently" Can we come in?"

A/N-

Okay my ninga bros I'm sorry it's not long it's just I have a lot of summer homework to do um okay what ever let me just say CLIFFHANGER ...tune in next time to read DOWN THE SAME ROAD!!!!!!!!!!

BTW YOU HAVE TO WATCH CATFISH AND PLAIN JANE ON MTV OR THINGS WILL GET UGLY

BBTTWW WHY IS IT IN CAP LOCKS

- SASSIEST NINGA EATEN OREO EVER SNAZZY THE DONKEY