a lesson with loads of fun

Hi mom

Hey sweetheart how was school.

Amazeballs,I made five friends already!.

What about you brittany,how was your day?

Mom can you please tell Bella to back of my friends....my history period was consisted of Junior blabbing about how cute Bella looks when she blushes.

Irritated by the thoughts and shaking them off my sister angrily drops her bag on the counter and waits for our mothers reply.

Well sweetheart you're gonna have to suck it in cause she's going to be your science buddy!

We both say what but I more suprised and she more well....... y'no mad.

And not surprisingly we say "I can't believe this" at the same time.

Mom she cannot be at my lesson I mean look at her evil face being all scrunched up thinking of evil, evil thoughts.

She points at my "evil thought face" and gives a " what'd I say?" look.

Look honey you guys are gonna have to co operate I mean you're sisters, you're  supposed to be all "I'm doctor and your patient" close....remember that one time-

She gets interrupted by Brittany and makes a "I was just sayi'n" face

Mom I do not need to remember my past of giving her FAT ass stupid shots from a rubber syringe.

Brittany!. I and my mom both scold her for calling my ass fat.

And I finally speak up.

Okay my ass may be......... Okay fat but it is not FAT!

She says sarcastically. I was just sayi'n

My mom gets mad at the drama scene we're creating and sends us to our rooms.Brittany mutters something about me "going to regret this" but I just ignore her and give her an evil smirk.

She goes to her room pulling out her phone and I immediately know what she plans on doing next so I follow her to her room without her obviously not knowing.

I quickly sneak into her room before she angrily disfigures my face from shutting the door with force.she skypes Junior and it took some time before he picked up.

Once he does he send his greetings to Brittany before looking behind her with a weird face.....(did I mention he looked hot when doing that?).

Brittany face palms herself out of anger from the previous discussion and he quickly looks at me and winks....making me blush.

What the hell is he doing to me?!

Brittany starts to explain to him why she blew the steam but finds out he hasn't been listening to her.

She traces where his baby blue eyes have been staring and finds me behind her but I quickly pretend that I've been looking for my textbook the whole time.

What are you doing here?

Uh looking for my textbook duh?

I hear Junior laughing Brittany tells him to shut up.

Hi junior!

Hello mate....he says it in a cute Brittain accent knowing my obsession for Brittain, I blush and quickly hide my face so that brittany doesn't notice and I say my final good bye before giving a sarcastic death glare to my now red faced sister and go to my room.

My mum told us that dinner would be ready by eight do I had some hours to secretly text Junior while listening to some one d songs.

A/n;hi guys this is the official second chapter of SOML, hope you liked it!?

Oh and this story is dedicated to my sis and shookum-jj for being good friends!