Dark Demon

Kay's POV

I was walking around, looking for some snacks.yet spirits. I saw a girl,she looks really tasty.i go to her and suck her spirit out from the mouth. Then I heard five footsteps coming towards me.

Niall's POV

I was walking around at night with the lads.suddenly I heard a girl screaming so me and the lads run to check. Then I saw a girl,her eyes landed on me she was so beautiful, her eyes was red like a vampire, her blonde hair and mostly her skin was white as snow, until I saw a dead girl beside her.

Kay's POV

I saw this boy, he was cute tough but I'm not going to fall for him. He really look like Jake. My mind remind me of Jake,many flashback coming trough.

-flashback-

Jake's POV

I was sitting with Kay watching the sunset.she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."what is your dream?" I ask "to be a princess" she said "you're my princess in my kingdom" I said back. Something shot me from the back.

Kay's POV

I heard something shoot jake from the back when I saw it there are three man."Jake please wake up!" I said holding my tears "hey don't cry I love you Kay you will be always mine I-" he stopped "Jake? JAKE!" I scream . The three man laughing "jake!! Oh my love don't go!" One of them said "YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!" I scream loudly one of them came to me and I met his eye it was so red.

"I'm going to turn you to be one of us,don't worry girl your whole family are too"he said.

His eyes glare at me, I felt something was coming inside me trough my eyes.then I fainted.

When I wake up.i was in my room my dad was sitting next to me

"Dad? Where is jake? Who was that man?!"I ask

"I'm sorry Kay jake is dead we already buried him you were sleeping for 6 hours and that man..." He stopped "it's okay dad I understand" I said holding back my tears.

That day, I would never ever replace Jake

-end of flashback-

Kay's POV

"W-what the heck are you doing here and who are you?!" I ask the blonde.

"We are from one direction and you?" The curly asks

"I'm Kay, Kayleigh Dark"I spoke

"Dark? I see"the blonde one said

"What are you doing here?" He ask

"Oh I was just sucking her spirit it was so-" I covered my mouth

"You just what?!" My dad yelled at me

"Dad! W-what are you doing here?" I ask

"Miss, you know the rules!" My dad say

"Yeah yeah coming back from school just straight home" I said

"And who are they?" Dad ask again

"Idk dad don't ask me but they said they are from one direction"I said back

"We are lost" the blonde one said

"And what is your name?"

"I'm Niall this is Harry this one is zayn and this is liam''Niall said

"We were lost" Liam said " well you can stay at us of you want"my dad said

"Dad!" I yelled "ok then!" Zayn said