Welcome to the Band *Prolouge*

"So how's the touring and everything? Anything new?" I asked one of my best friends, Josh Devine, flicking my black purple and pink ombre hair over my shoulder.

"Well everything's good. Kind of. You remember Sandy right?" I nodded slowly wondering where he was going with this. "Well the other day we were messing around and uh we may or may not have accidentally broke his wrist." He explained as my mouth sat slightly agape.

"Josh! You have got to be kidding me! How is he going to play? What are you going to do? You have a show in like 2 days!" I exclaimed slapping the back of his head. He gave a little glare rubbing where I hit him and looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Well, you know since you're the bestest friend ever and you love me so much and you're just so good at bass I was thinking you could do me this teeny tiny favor in coming on tour with us and maybe filling in for him until he's all better?" He used his fake 'pwetty pwease' voice and I abruptly shook my head taking a sip of the beer I had in front of me.

"No. No. No. No. No. You know I don't even play bass, I play guitar and even if I played once or twice on bass I can't do that! I'll make a fool of myself!" I kept shaking my head trying to avoid my gaze from Josh. He gave his pouty face (which with his bad boy appearance and piercings he looked extra cute like a lost puppy living on the street) and kept on his puppy dog eyes.

"Oh come on Ames {said like Aims, her name is Anne Marie and that's Josh's and everyone else's nickname for her} pwetty pwease? You'll get paid and see the world and travel and everything is for free practically you just have to play some shows and stuff but it will just a bunch of friends around all the time. Pwease?" He begged turning his pouty and puppy dog face up to 12 out of 10.

"Josh. I hate you so much. You owe me. I mean carrying my stuff and buying me food an-" Josh cut me off by picking me up laughing and spinning around. Chanting how much he loves me and saved him from so much trouble.

"Whatever loser. Help me pack."

This was going to be fun. Touring. With my best friend. And the biggest boy bad in the world right now. On a instrument that isn't my best. Oh joy